Type
    IXTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post

omg

wetback Space Invaders Champion Fitz's Avatar
    Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkovChain View Post
    Don't kill my vibe just because you can't find joy in anything.
    baby you're a haunted house

Type
    IXTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    Don't kill my vibe just because you can't find joy in anything.

wetback Space Invaders Champion Fitz's Avatar
    Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkovChain View Post
    baby you're a haunted house

Rocket Scientist Snake Champion Grape Jelly's Avatar
    Type
    XNTj
    My gf calls me My name with "Achu" at the end said almost like a dominatrix, and in return I call her name with "Puff" at the end, so it's cool to see Pikachu and Jigg my nigg on the same page. A few nights ago we were talking about how sad it was when Ash got turned into stone, and Pikachu's tears revived him and saved his life.

Won't make it to day 9 eating Arbies, and I know I'm taking the joke too far, but at any rate I studied for a movie I might make. The Jalepeno bites my gf let me try a while back from a burger joint, and I prefer the restaurant version of the Jalepeno bites, and didn't really care for the Bronco Sauce, tasted weird and diminished the awesomeness of the Jalepeno Bites. The arbies version is waay more greasy, which I supposed is a given.

The movies gonna be where this dude can't pay for his next months rent at a trailer he's renting from his landlady, and his douchebag friend is like "dude, we're gonna make a movie like the that one guy, I'll buy you all the Arbies for 30 days, and then some." Well it's fine at first, it's not so bad if you mix it up with the Roast beef, and the BLT, but he realizes how it slowly it sucks you in with the Curlie Fries, and then the Jalepeno bites, and then the Milkshake, omg. Not to mention the Cherry Turnover, OMG. Later on in the movie he kills his landlady, or something like that, and then he realizes he's full out addicted to Arbies and it's gone past 30 days, and that everyone in the restaurant is just as addicted as he is.

Also, I was driving one time on the street, I saw this lady in the back of a car, something about her expression of "No, it's okay. I insist." Made me laugh the most hysterical. There was a lady similar in a group thing I was in today, and when she was talking about some painful shit, and breaking down in tears, totally the most inappropriate time to laugh, I thought of that one expression in the back of the car, and it brought it all back, but I tried my best to suppress it.
    Memelogical qoutient