Page 376 of 376 FirstFirst ... 276326366374375376
Results 3,751 to 3,756 of 3756

Thread: Little raves that don't deserve their own thread

Type
    INFJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    Dood. That's the ongoing conflict of the planet right there.
    Aww I hate that. You're right, of course, except now it's too late to get any food delivered made of lamb. Baaaaaah. (I want to play for the winning side?)
    stupid pancakes.

Retired
    Type
    XXXX
    A client acknowledged the exceptional quality of my work today.

I hardly ever get feedback so that was nice.

Table Cloth Snake Champion Grape Jelly's Avatar
    Type
    XNTj
    Got the roofing job full time at legit company, making 1/3 more than last yob. Passed my drug test, and to top it off had to take a physical and this chick asked me to cough. Now about to get some Nacho Cheese fries at Taco Bell.
    Last edited by Grape Jelly; 07-18-2018 at 09:17 AM.
    I forget but I don’t forgive

chaotic neutral shitpost
    Type
    xxxx
    my SO thinks that despacito is a better song than the new backstreet boys song

why is this cracking me up

also he thinks justin timberlake should do an album with the old members of nsync “to show sympathy for the other guys”

btw we’re eating at sizzler, that’s the real rave
    the clouds in the sky caress my mind so tenderly

Table Cloth Snake Champion Grape Jelly's Avatar
    Type
    XNTj
    Got hired for a second part time job today that will be part time during roofing season, and full time after, for a nonunion cement and masonry company who does their own apprenticeship. I can't even believe this shit.

I've often pondered the late night nostalgia of what if JT joined back up with N'SYNC, moreover what if Pokemon were real, and I think a good comeback song would be "Here we go one more time." It would seem hella appropriate. I've not heard the new Backstreet boys song, but despacito wins probably because it sounds like a song that might be at the end of an epic Puerto Rican dance off movie. I believe U2 has a new one too.

I love hate merging people. This Acura tried to speed up as I put on my signal, so I revved my shit full blast and went like 60 into the next lane. That's what happens when my truck stalls out for an hour in the scorching sun, so I have no choice but to read a chapter essay by Ayn Rand in my whip. It's like taking a hit of steroids for me, but the bible balances me out. I got a military discount while I was getting my nacho fries, and I wanted to say ma'am I'm a wrastlin watching, Christian ass republican, and I appreciate that, now you have yourself a good day now. Jk, it was just because of the wait.

Anyways more twists on my novel, I've decided on a Christmas theme similar to @JohnClay so I may need to rewrite it, but now can squeeze out more material.
    I forget but I don’t forgive

Married Mouth-breather JohnClay's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Jelly View Post
    ....Anyways more twists on my novel, I've decided on a Christmas theme similar to @JohnClay so I may need to rewrite it, but now can squeeze out more material.
    Is it set in the present day? My book is a guide to the Bible's two christmas stories and retells them using cartoons.