Page 401 of 401 FirstFirst ... 301351391399400401
Results 4,001 to 4,005 of 4005

Thread: Little raves that don't deserve their own thread

Type
    INTP
    I've got the cutest baby I've ever seen.. and I know I've said it before, and I will probably say it again... But absolutely nothing makes me happier than her cheeky little grin, the way she kicks her legs in excitement, and the way she loves to fall asleep right by me.

Honestly, I didn't know I could love somebody so much, but I couldn't imagine life without her...

.. Well I can.. but it's a very, very dark place

Other highlights include; watching Sister Act 2 (the 90's were dope) and some how pulling out a weed in my mom's garden, which resulted in doing her garden (complete with annihilating this over blown pain in the ass bush via ripping it up from the root) and both the neighbors gardens!

Well, one & half. Our overblown bushes were obscuring the neighbors window (he's not done his gardens anyway) but I thought I'd be polite and trespass to chop those down, and the other neighbor who is a lad with severe learning difficulties. He has carers in on a regular basis.

I figure it was 30 minutes of my labour, and probably saving him 70+ to hire labour. So I politely trespassed and done his too. That's my good deed for the month.

I'm wiped

Also wrote Rev a passive aggressive note (okay, my aggression is never passive, I'd tell him to his face but he's asleep ) and left it in his lunch, telling him not to leave the food in the fridge in utter chaos after putting the shopping away. I wrote three versions of the note, but eventually settled on the least angry & mean.. because, you know, I'm trying to better myself as a person. Still, anytime he's tries to help, he just creates more work for me I'll write it off as him being a man, and for that reason, I still pack his lunch.

Oh, also continued to feed the Tom cat and put him down some water today. I'm feeding him dry food and it only just occurred to me today that he might not have a water supply. He was thankful for both. He also let me stroke him

One step closer to adopting him... But for some reason my cat has taken a strong dislike to him (after flirting with him), so that might put a spanner in my adoption works. Hm.
    Last edited by Sinny; 05-08-2019 at 12:50 AM.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

Type
    INTP
    Fucking love Parma Violets... And ASDA are selling 5 packs for 1!!!

I never get bored of these

Parma Violets are a British violet-flavoured tablet confectionery manufactured by the Derbyshire company Swizzels Matlow. The sweets are hard, biconcave disc-shaped sweets, similar to the Fizzers product from the same company but without their fizziness.

Their flavour has been described as sweet with a soapy or floral taste. The current recipe includes sugar, stearic acid, modified starch, glucose syrup, and anthocyanin.

In 2016, Swizzels Matlow released a special Parma Violets flavoured cheese to celebrate their 70th birthday.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

Type
    INFP
    I just did work for NASA!

Admittedly, it was for an author and one of their contract marketing agents... But it counts!

Type
    INTP
    My letting agent (who had previously annoyed me by acting hastily & forceful) also used that haste and force to sort out my landlord, who was dragging his feet in regards to providing a truthful reference.

He almost prevented me from moving at all... But my agent wasn't happy about his behaviour (as my perfect tenancy record could be evidenced) so she hounded him into submission.

She had previously annoyed me with her ENTJ ways , (an MBTI suspicion which was confirmed by all the trophies on her desk), but in the end, I benefited from those ways.

Really pleased at the service I got, so I left them a good review, to discover that everybody is raving about this agency, they go above & beyond for everyone.

Really pleased about that... Seriously, the way I've seen other agencies ran, they aren't for for purpose.

Type
    xxxx
    New resume design is killing it!