Page 459 of 459 FirstFirst ... 359409449457458459
Results 4,581 to 4,587 of 4587

Thread: Little raves that don't deserve their own thread

Type
    intp
    I've been installing a pocket door/cavity slider and ordered an air wedge last night from Nelson which is on the other island. It turned up this morning which is a pretty bloody good effort I thought.

I don't know how I would have hung the door on my own without it. It made the fiddly bit of getting the roller pins into the fixings on the top of the door really easy.

Type
    isfp
    Quote Originally Posted by jyng1 View Post
    I've been installing a pocket door/cavity slider and ordered an air wedge last night from Nelson which is on the other island. It turned up this morning which is a pretty bloody good effort I thought.

I don't know how I would have hung the door on my own without it. It made the fiddly bit of getting the roller pins into the fixings on the top of the door really easy.

Just watched a video of this product and I think this will make a good Christmas gift

I could use this for cleaning underneath heavy countertop equipment without moving it. I think this might also be nice to wedge between the driver or passenger seat and the center console to reach into that little valley and vacuum out the french fries etc

Type
    IXTP

Those are great to have if you get locked out of your car.

Type
    intp
    One of those life events that has stuck with me for 30 years is going to a lecture by Steven Jay Gould...

Type
    isfp
    I usually take a shit ton of puffy cheetos and throw them in a gallon freezer ziploc with a fuckton of shakes of ranch seasoning powder and a single banana pepper then shake them, but today...

Spoiler: >

Not as good-- definitely needed a lil somethin else, but it was still tasty though.

Type
    INTP
    So fuckin proud to report HUGE mass noncompliance across ENGLAND with treasonous lockdown measures

Many people are getting arrested in the name of freedom & liberty - police struggling to cope with the noncompliance

Haven't heard much about noncompliance in NI or Scotland.
    The Welsh get to their knees and lay on their backs willingly to get violated & raped by Big Brother - no surprises there, ffin sheep shaggers.

The Global [grass-roots] anti-lockdown protests are truly something to behold
    If Biden is the answer... what the fuck was the question?!

>> Insert ad hominem <<

Type
    intp
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
    So fuckin proud to report HUGE mass noncompliance across ENGLAND with treasonous lockdown measures

Many people are getting arrested in the name of freedom & liberty - police struggling to cope with the noncompliance

Haven't heard much about noncompliance in NI or Scotland.
    The Welsh get to their knees and lay on their backs willingly to get violated & raped by Big Brother - no surprises there, ffin sheep shaggers.

The Global [grass-roots] anti-lockdown protests are truly something to behold

Awesome news. I hope you're organised enough to all get closely together to shout and chant.

Down here we're all oppressed 'n shit and wish we could have your freedumb and liberty.

Last edited by jyng1; 11-22-2020 at 01:19 AM.