Page 74 of 78 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Drinking Right Now?

chaotic neutral shitpost
    Type
    xxxx
    the US (?) version of binggrae banana milk (carton packaging vs the little bottle) is a small disappointment... i loved this drink in korea but i swear it wasn’t so sweet & laffy taffy-tasting over there. well, i’ll have to make do with this in the meantime. i’m planning a small picnic with these.
    the clouds in the sky caress my mind so tenderly

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
    My blood pressure is perfect, apparently.

Amazes me, I must smoke 30 a day

Oh, and I'm drinking coffee.. in case anyone was dying to know.
    This will change. Or maybe you got some "lucky" tradeoffs in genetics.

The real question is: how many flights of stairs can you run walk up before getting winded?
    You winsome, you loathsome.
    --Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)

Gassy ~ A 'torm is brew'n Catoptric's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Homebrewed Elysian The Wise ESB

Dispensed through Nostalgia CBD5SS CBD5S Homecraft on Tap Beer Growler Cooler, Stainless Steel which uses unthreaded 16g CO^2 cartridges to dispense and preserve the beer (however I've noticed it tend to leak slightly if not careful with the little tubes that attach to the cylinder, which also has a tendency to depress too early upon attaching to the unit.) Still pretty decent, though it seems as though it gives it's first real "draft" pour when first attaching a cartridge, at which point it just dispenses the beer (not enough back pressure to achieve the foamy head,) and if opening a container primed with carbonation, it quickly loses it if not heavily carbonated.

Still pretty decent beer, though I tend to under-prime my beer as I'm not sure how complete the fermentation is at times (too lazy to keep decent track of beer gravity.)

Budweiser. Hey it's cheap thanks to craft beer.

About to have a pinot noir. I ordered myself room service given the holiday circumstances.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    This will change. Or maybe you got some "lucky" tradeoffs in genetics.

The real question is: how many flights of stairs can you run walk up before getting winded?
    Meh.. it's been a while since I embarked on such a quest worthy to be counted.

But I'm better than some of the nonsmokers around me.

But mainly due to endurance moreso than great health, though.

I can and do "powerwalk" (it's not actually power walking for me, I walk a lot quicker than most people) about 5-10 miles a couple of times a week.

I'm naturally robust, so I think that sort of off sets all the ways in which I abuse my body.. maybe I got lucky in the genetics department. I'm hoping I got that "Ozzy" gene.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

Type
    intp
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
    I'm naturally robust, so I think that sort of off sets all the ways in which I abuse my body.. maybe I got lucky in the genetics department. I'm hoping I got that "Ozzy" gene.

I doubt it. Probably just young. Some of the women at work that are nearing 60 and are still heavy smokers look like walking cadavers. They're slowly dying off at the rate of about one a year though.

chaotic neutral shitpost
    Type
    xxxx
    banana makgeolli

might be my drink of 2018. perfect for a lightweight, hah

edit: maybe not if this gives me weird dreams again
    Last edited by jigglypuff; 12-31-2017 at 07:39 AM.
    the clouds in the sky caress my mind so tenderly

Colymbosathon ecplecticos BarIII's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Me (my reflection, under the red light) and my coffee in Burger King �� ��
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

"You look late twenties" - LordLatch

Colymbosathon ecplecticos BarIII's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by BarIII View Post
    I don't like alcohol but I was in a Chinese supermarket with a nice selection of beer...This is Tamplier dark Czech beer. I chose it because it had the least alcohol.
    I was there again and tried a different beer, about the same alcohol content. This time an ale. It actually smelled good this time but was bland except for the strong (to me) burn. They make lower alcohol beers. I'm going to try a 3.something alcohol ale. I found a beer list somewhere and they may sell one like that not far from me.

I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

"You look late twenties" - LordLatch