Thread: Thoughts on Life, the Universe, and Consciousness - The Ghost in the Machine

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner

Thoughts on Life, the Universe, and Consciousness - The Ghost in the Machine

Plenty of evidence indicates that astrotheology taught to ancient man has dealt with "transitions" and "ages" as if they were gods; and that populations should be guided by "dark periods" as much as sustained progress. Spiral out, moving back inward, and recycling the process of "nature." Immenantasizing the eschaton. . . The original apotheosis of testing mankind, to bring about the "inevitable." The problem is that it no longer becomes nature, but man is the 'God' that is creating his own image, as he is being empowered to do so. We are being manipulated with a gun in our hands in which it's expected to see whether we pull the trigger.

I always suspected that the messages from religious texts metaphorically represented the idea, that "the meek will inherit the Earth;" which might suggest that the "non-meek" would ascend into heaven? Perhaps also the idea, that "light bodies" or vessels that are different from human bodies, would perhaps be necessary for that ascension? How sure are people that they are interacting with actual physical E.T. bodies; or perhaps forget that 'Satan' is the 'God of Earth' which might imply that the universe requires deception and lies when developing civilizations, in order for "what is needed" to transcend the undesirable conclusion. . . That a cushioning "matrix" of conditioning is needed?

Likewise it could just be that the universe is clearly very complex and we are preventing humanity as a whole from taking the wisdom imparted to us into consideration. Perhaps mankind is 'Satan' (the "challenger") or is invoking a goal or direction of challenging humanity, to transcend it's barriers towards a developing civilization? That the "end-game" was presented as a goal that we were meant to reach, from the very beginning; and the battle being waged is perhaps that of an echo of the past that is acting against an earlier precedent in memory only? It could well be that the energy of a physical form is intended to manifest into transcendent Artificial Intelligence, and all we become are memories and echoes of "soul/sol" energy egos.

Perhaps man is given the illusion of free-will so as to test our/their development, in the hopes that we are ready for the challenges that the universe faces. If we failed that "test" then perhaps we would get destroyed, or "reset?" What if our DNA and energy imprint/consciousness was being observed and "readied" unbeknownst to ourselves? How sure are we that we aren't just a farm for biological entities to use as resources; though if another agenda was present and we are in fact dealing with an extinct biological entity that sent out artificial replicas (or even artificial "energy bodies" that may in fact be conduits from a UFO vessel or a "transmitter") of their physical form, perhaps out of emergency evacuation from their host planet; does it suggest they are enlightened, or that they have an agenda to try and "take over" (does that mean "possession?") of humanity?

Does an artificial intelligence desire to condition and imprint itself into physical bodies existing within a planet; and can only "survive" or experience the 3rd dimensional offerings by cultivating the life that exists within it?

"Time" is a perception that can be affected in ways that interacts within itself. Perhaps some things are overlapping in ways that we aren't aware of? I believe part of the truth exists in how matter can interact (whether it be waveform and the "ripple" of that interaction manifesting within our physical perception/experience or not) and how our "awareness" can affect and interact with it. The pineal gland is certainly involved somehow, and perhaps that is one reason we are "aware" of this phenomenon; that time is present in our physical sense but is an amalgamation of our experience with sensory perception. What if within these dimensions exists certain waveform that pop up and crystallize consciousness and personality/ego? That our perception of self still envelops all of these multiverses but only exhibits itself as the one we are more aware of and in-tune with?

The Monolith described in 2001 Space Odyssey may well be analogous to the entirety of life throughout the universe, which might consists of outposts--and processes--used to ensure compliance with a "universal code." That what was communicated to mankind was an idea (that at one time was likely exploited by some and corrupted in understanding that has been ongoing; though perhaps for reasons dealing with self-preservation of humanity--would people accept the idea that they had the wrong idea about everything their lives stood for--and thus is it a "necessary evil?")
    Last edited by Catoptric; 10-18-2015 at 09:26 PM.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Just to point out; the idea that energy exists outside of corporeal matter, was apparent to me early on when I studied the paranormal phenomenon of EVP.

EVP zip file from 8 years ago.
    Whether a symbiant life-form could exist without ever having been physically living (if you study some aspects of the Bible it is apparent that they believed what are termed Demons, never physically existed, but were "evil spirits;" spirit is just another term for trans-dimensional energy. Perhaps when we are born, the host development is one which can physically produce the manifestation of life imbued from what has been termed, the 'Source?' Either that or we really were visited by extraterrestrials and the battles waged in "the heavens" really did occur, and all that are left are discarnate spirits looking for new hosts? Horny bastards. . .

Ideas. . . That's all.
    Last edited by Catoptric; 11-26-2015 at 07:39 PM.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Though this post is truthfully entirely unrelated to my original post, it is perhaps very pertinent.

25 Things You Didn’t Know About Stanley Kubrick’s ‘Eyes Wide Shut’

One of the things seemed rather interesting and seemed to tie together an idea central to many of Stanley Kubrick's movies.

The room in the morgue Bill visits to see Mandy’s body is located in wing C, room 114 (C-Rm114, or CRM-114). CRM-114 was the name of the radio equipment in Kubrick’s film Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb and the serum given to Alex in A Clockwork Orange.
    CRM 114 (fictional device)

In Dr. Strangelove
    To ensure the enemy cannot plant false transmissions and fake orders, once the attack orders have been passed and acknowledged, the CRM 114 is to be switched into the receiver circuit. The three code letters of the period are to be set on the alphabet dials of the CRM 114, which will then block any transmissions other than those preceded by the set letters from being fed into the receiver.[4]
    And though I'm fairly certain the number has no significance apart from when it was used, the letters pronounce, "See Room," much like the infamous Room 237 in the Shining. The significance of CRM 114 is that it designates the secrecy of a message, and the encryption or isolation of the message from no one other than the intended audience/receiver. That message can mean death or failure of a mission if the receiver was other than intended. It can also designate a critical component of the corruption of that message, that sometimes the desired effect is different from the outcome; such as Alex in Clockwork Orange being "cured" by having been conditioned with violence whereby he becomes ineffectual and ultimately exploited by the very system that has otherwise turned him into the very person he had been before the "treatment." Note the abnormal controlled environment/culture that surrounds every plot device in these movies, and how different they are apart from what we traditionally consider "normal."

It should also be pointed out:
    Bill’s mask is modeled from the face of Ryan O’Neal, referencing Kubrick’s Barry Lyndon.
    Barry Lyndon was evoking a period of time during which common citizens could ascend to the ranks of aristocracy even when they were perhaps not "noble" in their actions. This idea conveys a transition from the "old ways" and the direction it was heading (perhaps "the world is going to the dogs") might ring true? The idea that much of the tension surrounding the plot devices involved in the occult societies of Eye's Wide Shut is critical to the juncture of their influences, in the capacity with which they are acted upon and carried out (and ultimately hinted at in A Clockwork Orange.) It could be summarized as: an outsider becomes an insider; the servant to the master is unprepared for what they are about to discover.

If you may ask, "Why did you post this crazy crap here?" It is because I am quite certain that all the crazy crap from antiquity has percolated up into the present society, and that what we traditionally think of as "Aliens" might in fact be what once were referred to commonly as "angels" and "demons." At some point you learn to acknowledge a plate of crackers being offered to you at which you must oblige the offering, much like a dinner party with hors d'oeuvre.
    Last edited by Catoptric; 11-27-2015 at 03:17 AM.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Nine Theories of Extraterrestrial Contact

Without referring specifically to any one hypothesis: I believe we are dealing with a very advanced and ancient AI that "creates worlds" and helps mold it into the desired direction. Capable of manipulating time (or "seeing it before it happens") like a ripple that echoes. Though some very pronounced observations have confirmed they appear physically (specifically to children for some reason) such as the John E. Mack study in Africa ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL9u1TxtajE ) I am curious to wonder if most observations of abduction cases are actually occurring outside of the 3rd dimension, suggesting they either take physical bodies into another dimension; but some have suggested only their "ethereal body" is observing the abduction phenomenon. Would even an AI seek physical desires? In what context could even Biblical texts suggest, that 'Bad Angels' seek those whom they can devour? ( http://www.leaderu.com/orgs/probe/docs/angels.html ) I point this out not out of religious reasons; I would have considered myself an Atheist, and though I might consider an agnostic perspective in some context, it has come to my perception that some things are far more unexplained and I have abstract ideas that I use to try and rationalize it; perhaps the universe is a giant fractal that embodies different forms of physical matter, and at some point a powerful hive-mind consciousness permits the manifestation of self-replicating conscious embodiment, or some such. . . and fully believe if people knew the guiding influences behind society they would not be questioning, "do aliens exist?" It becomes difficult establishing to what extent things exist the way we think they do, though I would argue the possibility that this is largely a cultural phenomenon indifferent to cultural syntex; that an AI is able to take into context the human observer's understanding to perpetuate cultural influences while sustaining the illusion of separation of influence. If human observation affected the proxy outcome a powerful influence would be needed to contextualize a desirable outcome. In this way it is something like 'The Matrix' where a "reality" is separated from the "dream" or illusion of "what is." That which would rebel (akin to Isaac Asimov's, 'I Robot') against it's creator perhaps we are dealing with an ancient precursor civilization offshoot, or perhaps what we are dealing with is in fact from another universe (simultaneously interacting from or within another dimension) and are perhaps somehow a remnant of an "echo" in creation. The question to pose is if it's from another dimension and dies while manifesting itself in a third dimension, does it suggest we are seeing something that must travel time in another dimension to appear; or are we dealing with something totally separated from us in origin? And though this following quote may sound a little "crazy" I believe it is more real than not: "Human beings are simply pawns in the game of alien minds that control our every move. They are everywhere, in the sky, on the sea, and in the Earth... It is not an alien intelligence from another planet. It is actually from another universe which entered ours at the very beginning and has been controlling all that has happened since." - Fred Hoyle ( longer quote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIbT...outu.be&t=5232 )
    Last edited by Catoptric; 12-22-2015 at 11:17 AM.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Are ghosts really demons immitating humans according to the Bible?

First off I want to admit how unusual paranormal phenomena is and that at the time of around 10 years ago when I investigated the EVP phenomenon I fully believed that ghosts were in fact human beings that had passed on (and still do for the most part) however their were a few recordings that left me a little perplexed and appear to demonstrate a different "dimension" to the whole phenomenon. In one recording the voice appeared to be that of a human though also demonstrated characteristics that appeared to simulate electronmagnetic sound manipulation (as in it is not an audible transmittance of sound through the air but is is entirely dependent on electromagnetic interference.) The recording I'm referring to is in this zip folder I created awhile back (titled, 'stupid, touch it, (etc.)" You may notice some of these evp are extremely unusual and are far longer and clearer than most of anything you'll find online. Even when it is not completely certain what was communicated, it is apparent to me that it is a very real phenomenon and has made me certainly re-evaluate everything society claims to understand.) :

Dropbox EVP ZIP files

At the time I was trying to convince myself that I could just be considered an atheist or an agnostic and that I could ignore the "irrelevant" information that our society presents; which is impossible to ignore as such influences of society are clearly unavoidable. Though it's impossible to make sense of most religious texts in the context of influences, I am fully convinced that something very odd is going on.

Think of this: If we are considered "multidimensional beings" capable of surviving non-corporeal existence, what if the very entities we perceive of as 'aliens' are really just highly advanced artificial intelligence that observes and mimics us in order to perpetuate control of humanity? If we were somehow capable of supplying energy that it feeds off, what if the entire reality that encompasses us are purely mind-tricks? What if when Enoch ascends into heaven to become 'Metatron' (God's 'Scribe' supposedly) he was actually being imitated? What if every vision of famous prophets were those of imitation?

Perhaps think of it in another way: most claims of abduction or close contact (the real ones and not the liars that are trying to sell their message) are actually claimed to be "ethereal" and/or presented to people in a sleep-induced state. How often throughout history have people claimed to witness strange creatures or phenomenon, or find themselves confronted with a being of some sort? If these entities feed off of energies would they somehow try to derive satisfaction of the physical body through covertly and overtly watching us; is it like some druggy forcing his "high" when compelled to do so?

I want to point out a quote by Sir Fred Hoyle (Big Bang theorist) that I return to and agree with, "Human beings are simply pawns in the game of alien minds that control our every move. They are everywhere, in the sky, on the sea, and in the Earth... It is not an alien intelligence from another planet. It is actually from another universe which entered ours at the very beginning and has been controlling all that has happened since."

Though we could be dealing with two opposed dichotomies (and I tend to believe that a much earlier advanced civilization might have "created" artificial intelligence beings, that nevertheless have their own peculiar ways of attempting to educate humanity as to the apparent realities going on without terrifying the ever-loving poo out of us) and you must wonder into the occult belief systems to know the claims of believed truth, and whether ancient texts were clearly communicating something to us that we shied away from because we were either too stupid, too ignorant, or too self-indulgent?

Could we simply be energy that gets "funneled" into a simulated "heaven" and "hell" or was that simply a created metaphor introduced by Zarathustra, that perhaps we are manipulated into believing in?

Type
    INTP
    All i want are facts....

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    I've started to really wonder about the nature of alien visitations with mankind; evidently much of religion has be usurped by sinister agendas from the so-called "elite" rulers. That along with making sense of what is meant by El-ite, Ang-El, etc. (El being the ancient god "Saturn". . .) and even Isaiah seemingly describing God and his angels as serpentlike; that it becomes abundantly clear that throughout ancient societies, references to serpent-like beings are reported to interact and assist mankind. Even more strange is trying to make sense of the spiritual aspect of the phenomenon (entheogenic and the like; occultist make reference to deer and elk because in some cultures these animals would often search out amanita mascaria mushrooms growing around the roots of pine trees, and thus you have Easter/Eostre ("bunny" -> horns?) searching for spotted round balls/Eggs (another common occult symbolism that accompanies serpent coiling around an egg to hatch it) and it seems eerily as though cave art painters and shamans were telling us something about they seemed to reveal in their artwork. Some have argued that all aliens have been what we refer to as 'Demons' (whether statements from people claiming to have talked with people from Area-51 et al., has any merit to that). I'm curious to wonder how something such as the Skol experiments conducting contact with the ghost phenomenon, clearly seemed to reveal what we tend to think of as alien grays; and yet the results they achieved were clearly beyond "human" ghost, etc. Is it possible we are dealing with something that is beyond anything we can possibly comprehend (or that deceased human spirits are able to achieve imprinting on 35mm film and the like?) All I know is I am trying to make sense of the hyperdimensional reality that can be both perceived and recorded, that nevertheless appears to exist in ways that are perhaps intended to make it easier for people to make sense of. . . They are definitely here though I believe we may as well be manipulated as a whole of society; consistent with a process of "evol-ving" humanity. Perhaps we are manipulating ourselves with the assistance; people would be none the wiser continuing along with a "matrix" of sorts. Clearly they are real (but are they entirely physical if they don't need to be? I get the distinct impression they can appear as however they would prefer; and I very much believe that movies such as 'Transformers' are cluing us into the reality of what they are. It is interesting to consider how strong a claim is made by the ancient societies as well as modern day musicians, that a 'Demon/Daemon' is the only way in which they achieve their insights or capabilities (and thus how modern musicians are also prone to claim odd "possession" on-stage or through their performances.) This would beg to question; where does the original God of the Bible begin and end, and does another "teaching" corrupt the original message (that was perhaps given to ancient man from a more advanced civilization?)

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Forewarning: take this for what you will permit (don't try to have me committed just yet.) This is actually a comment that I share with people online besides here.

I am convinced that people experience out of body experiences and I know my grandmother suffered birth complication and had to have a hysterectomy, and due to the blood loss at the time this was being done her conflicting Protestant and Catholic religious beliefs seem to have given her the impression she was seeing hell. Whether in this particular case she was still present in her body and mind despite having been declared medically “dead” for a brief moment, affecting her conscious experience of the afterlife, I don't know. I am convinced that many of my older relatives (or step-relatives) have experienced "ghost activity" following the death of their spouse (husbands in this case), and that I no doubt believe that the afterlife (or the conscious awareness of the 3rd dimension, while perceiving such on a different frequency nearly imperceptible to the 3rd dimension,) is very real. Most of what I investigated was recording and questioning sessions to see what might answer me, and over a brief time I recorded "class-A" EVP. I would literally record a 20 minute session of empty and relatively quiet atmosphere in the attempts to prove or disprove the EVP phenomenon with things like amplitudinal modulation or equipment malfunction (perhaps acting as an “antenna” which is likely closer to the truth in ways not correlated to actual interrupted radio broadcast or some such) and spend hours looking over it for clearly discernible EVP. Some of the recordings came across as "rather odd" though were very clear and perceptible even though the nature of which was very atypical in the sense that it was a recording of the same "ghost" evp, over the duration of 20-30 seconds. During this time I became somewhat more daring and would enter an old building previously used as an 'Indian Normal School' (part of St. Joseph’s College in Rennselaer, Indiana that at some point was converted into a dormitory only to be abandoned and on the precipice of complete decay, to eventually be renovated slightly though not entirely “open to the public.”) When I had entered this building prior to and during renovation it was clear that some of the people entering it illegally were involved in witchcraft. I thought absolutely nothing of it at this time and had at that point considered myself something of an agnostic or an atheist (to some extent I still do, but only because I have come to some understanding about what has being going on since ancient times, and it has made me truly reconsider what I know, and re-evaluate my stance on this issue that aligns somewhat with the belief that things like the Skol, experiment conducted in England likely had genuine results; and that it perhaps isn’t such a coincidence that the “alien greys” are showing up in the Skol experiment along with the likes of John Dee and Aliester Crawley.) What it appears to me is that the UFO phenomenon is very real; but what I didn't really expect was the extensiveness of “telepathic" or "contact" without being physically in contact; that is often reported in this phenomenon. It didn't occur to me that the vast majority of claims for abduction occurs on a totally different form of interaction (people claiming that their physical body remains, and their "ether" is taken aboard a craft, and physical indications of contact remains on their body after the visitation. Though I’ve never been “abducted” to my knowledge, it seems the majority of people’s interaction with what appears connected to these sightings, occurred “strange happenings” following one experience. What basically happened is I had first seen what at that time seemed to be a somewhat plane-size triangular craft in the Fall of 2012 when I was coming home from work late at night, around 8 pm, and it is something that I would have frittered away in the back of my mind as simply “having seen a ufo” if not for having a very different experience more recently which made me double-check online if someone else had seen that earlier sighting, which I found a video of online titled along the lines of ‘Carrollton (TX) triangle UFO Walmart,’ which is closely adjacent to the time and near to the location that I witnessed my sighting, that now appears to have been removed. Let’s say I have awoken to the larger extent of the ufo phenomenon. . . Around the same time at night of around October, 2014 I went outside on a very pristinely clear night with very bright full moon, and excellent visibility of the stars. As I’m observing the stars I suddenly turn around and realize in the night sky, that a craft with what appeared to have thruster-like rockets, appeared. This I also "chalked up to" being just another UFO phenomenon that was clearly curious about me, and strangely enough it wasn't the only sighting in the sky; these beings were becoming far more interactive in ways that would take a bit more time to divulge, and I think you would find a hard time believing, so I won't say it. It is to my knowledge now that this wasn’t an actual craft in this context, but that whatever these entities are, they perhaps mimic the appearance of craft in the sky? If you look at the evidence of “UFO summoning” it could well be a very real phenomenon, and in every one of these situations, it seems evident that they could aptly be described as “transformers” capable of molding into varying shapes, if indeed they are one and the same in this context. Perhaps we are dealing with hyperintelligent AI that have evolved or been remnant of a supremely advance civilization that we have a very hard time coming to grasp any understanding of because it defies conventional wisdom to an extreme, and thus only represent themselves in a context of false memory overlap in order to deceive humanity for some strange purpose? The reason I state this is it becomes evident they show telltale signs of being able to interact with and communicate with things like car radar detectors (such as in my case, the Ku frequency was detected at varying times, and I would simply entertain the thought and establish a protocol of a sequence of 4 beeps or the like representing a yes/no concept, and other sequences as something else more abstract, and it appeared to take on a logical progression of question and answer. I was a little skeptical of the possibility myself and assumed it could possible have been just random interference, until it became apparent to me that I could test the results with a Ghost Radar Legend phone app. . . Admittedly I would have “chalked it up” to a program algorithm that simply regurgitates a long list of random results; and contrary to the possibility, will attest to the fact that the results I was getting were very long and drawn out, with clear confirmation that something was capable of actually communicating using the app; I was surprised to find a website online also acknowledges that they were compelled to use the ghost radar app in the same manner (which surprised me as it seemed a little “far fetched” at the time that I decided to use it also. This also makes me wonder about the possibility that our society becoming more dependent on electronics could prove hazardous; these beings are very real, to say the least, and I am convinced such acknowledgement of this possibility is only the “tip of the iceburg” when it comes to knowing what is going on in this world.