Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Cute cuddly anime girls Mafia yay

Otaku
    Type
    INTP

Cute cuddly anime girls Mafia yay

The first INTP Complex Mafia game is here!

Previously on Mafia teaser...

"Hey, no touching!" LowIQLogan cried, at which JollyBard reluctantly removed her hand. "Sorry, what were you saying?"

"You'll pay for ever touching my Yuki." Yuno switched the ax to her right hand and took out her phone. "Yuki, get away if you can, my diary now says these cowardly people will use their own friends as their shield."

"Wow, I didn't even think of that," Randall said. Everyone else looked around distrustfully, some people in particular -- remembering past injustices in FYP, inched away from LowIQLogan.

"Guy-I mean, girls," Madrigal said, "don't let that girl's bluff get to you. I have a ton of experience with jealous girlfriends, so I can tell she's just trying to mess with your heads. We all have to work together to survive this."

Noir strode forward to the center from where she stood brooding. "I think Madrigal is right. That phone supposedly tells her the future, and she predicted that we're going to sacrifice each other, but what if we weren't going to, yet will now? Doesn't that prediction guarantee that it's a self-fulfilling prophecy?"

"Well, you see, when someone who knows the future acts differently as a result of their knowledge, the prediction changes. So, that prediction didn't take into account that she would reveal it. Quite a clever solution for time paradoxes, really, if you forget the bullshit ending," Hephaestus said.

"So this means that some of us definitely intended to sacrifice each other-"

Live list:
    1. Osito Polar
    2. Madrigal
    3. Hephaestus
    4. md5fungi
    5. mccrissanth
    6. Randall
    7. Polemarch
    8. Dirac
    9. Light Leak
    10. JollyBard
    11. chobani
    12. Noir
    13. LowIQLogan
    14. Works
    15. P-O
    16. Etherealsage

Please address any concerns about roles privately to me. You can post elsewhere, but please vote only in this thread. Oh and vanilla townie role PM for reasons:

You are Vanilla Townie,

You have no powers to overcome the mafia except your vote and your cunning! You win when the Town has eliminated all threats.
    Day ends 48 hours from the time of this post. Vote is plurality. Do not edit your posts.
    Last edited by Kyuri; 01-03-2014 at 05:47 PM.

Tawaci ki a Gnaska ki Osito Polar's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Listen, if we're going to survive this we've got to stick to our wits. At this point we all know what we need to do.

We must eliminate Madrigal.
    "I don't have psychological problems." --Madrigal

"When you write about shooting Polemarch in the head, that's more like a first-person view, like you're there looking down the sight of the gun." --Utisz

David Wong, regarding Chicago
    Six centuries ago, the pre-Colombian natives who settled here named this region with a word which in their language means "the Mouth of Shadow". Later, the Iroquois who showed up and inexplicably slaughtered every man, woman and child renamed it "Seriously, Fuck that Place". When French explorer Jacques Marquette passed through the area he marked his map with a drawing of a brownish blob emerging from between the Devil's buttocks.

Type
    INFP
    Did you include actual hints in the story, or are we just supposed to guess in the first round?

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Osito Polar View Post
    We must eliminate Madrigal.
    We do need to eliminate someone, but I'm not sure who it should be.

Why do you think it should be Madrigal?

Otaku
    Type
    INTP
    Nope, no hints in the story, and first day is typically mostly blind guesswork. I will only use it to reveal kills, which haven't happened.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Leak View Post
    Why do you think it should be Madrigal?
    Why shouldn't it be Madrigal? She's as suspicious as anyone. And she's fun to kill.

"When you write about shooting Polemarch in the head, that's more like a first-person view, like you're there looking down the sight of the gun." --Utisz

Six centuries ago, the pre-Colombian natives who settled here named this region with a word which in their language means "the Mouth of Shadow". Later, the Iroquois who showed up and inexplicably slaughtered every man, woman and child renamed it "Seriously, Fuck that Place". When French explorer Jacques Marquette passed through the area he marked his map with a drawing of a brownish blob emerging from between the Devil's buttocks.

Type
    INFP
    I'm kind of confused by Osito Polar's confidence in condemning Madrigal. Option 1 is that he's mafia, so he knows for a fact that she's not. Option 2 is that he's a townie with some sort of special role, like the detective in the previous game. Option 3 is that he just chose someone blindly because why not.

Still, it's all guessing at this stage, so I guess I'll second his vote for Madrigal. And if he's wrong, that probably means that he's mafia.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by chobani View Post
    Option 3 is that he just chose someone blindly because why not.
    Option 4 is that he's just confident that Madrigal would be fun to kill. Don't call that picking blindly, it's metagaming.

Type
    INTP
    Option 4 is that he's just confident that Madrigal would be fun to kill. Don't call that picking blindly, it's metagaming.
    Oso is speaking about himself in third person - sure sign of mafia.

Type
    INTP
    Why shouldn't it be Madrigal? She's as suspicious as anyone. And she's fun to kill.
    No reason not to kill her. I was just curious about why you picked her. But yes, she would be fun to kill. I'm going to wait a bit before casting my vote.