Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I love this forum

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Tony took a knockout mouse and made it walk through a toilet roll tube to his receptive anus.

Just kidding, it was a transgenic rat.
    I am the son and heir of nothing in particular.

a fool on a journey pensive_pilgrim's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Limey View Post
    receptive anus.
    transgenic rat.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Does Tony like robots?

Type
    ENTP
    Dear Tony,

Thank you for have time to consult colleagues on forum, and human being issues and things. We are pleased have more information to help colleague with seeking of the knowledge that will assist and improve the human being of functions.

Welcome all humans! Welcome Susan!
    We didn't land on Plymouth Rock. Plymouth Rock landed on us.

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by susanrey View Post
    Dear all,
    I am new here, I want to tell a story between this forum and me. I love science, especially biology. however, I am very poor in this field. so I have to find out more information about biology, such as, health and fitness of human beings, and some diseases of human beings. When I am confused with these details about this aspect. My friend--Tony, a very funny guy, told me about this forum. so I am here to find knowledge I want. and then, I found this forum very useful and it offers me all kinds of information from different people. I want to say thanks!
    I already bot one thanks.
    This just in: I'm accepting all friend requests too unless you're a fricken jerk and I can't stand your existence and inane drivel. If that's the case, then I'll accept your friend request so I can keep an eye on your ass unless you don't hold any interest for me; then only the threat of keeping my eye on you stands. feces

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    I for one, welcome our chimera overlords.

Tony is a very funny guy, just last week he put shampoo in rabbit eye and make London accent for rabbit "I carnt bloomin' see, where gap? me no see gap! apples and pears cor blimey"

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Tony rhymes with bologna but isn't spelt the same like the drink.
    This just in: I'm accepting all friend requests too unless you're a fricken jerk and I can't stand your existence and inane drivel. If that's the case, then I'll accept your friend request so I can keep an eye on your ass unless you don't hold any interest for me; then only the threat of keeping my eye on you stands. feces

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    The only problem with Tony is his irrational hate of Jews. Just last week in Jamaica, New York, before going to the airport (to earn extra income as a pretend taxi driver) he pulled an hasidic Jew's hair at a pizza place and took his hat and threw it outside.
    That's Tony for you!

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    I don't read Tony's posts anymore because of his incompetence. I could learn more from my dog's butt. I mean, don't get me wrong; I don't hate him. I'm just indifferent.

Type
    INFP

Glimpses do ye seem to see of that mortally intolerable truth; that all deep, earnest thinking is but the intrepid effort of the soul to keep the open independence of her sea; while the wildest winds of heaven and earth conspire to cast her on the treacherous, slavish shore?