Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I love this forum

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by bettypop View Post
    I am not sure? I don't know much about INTPs and I am not sure I even believe in the "mathematics" for "science" behind it. I am an observer right now.
    I agree. MBTI is not scientific, it's a weak indicator, there's just "something" about it, I just haven't figured out what that is, but I think it centers around archetypes.
    I think modern society is also strongly skewing the metric. It seems to me like everyone is an INTJ these days. There are supposed to be loads of ESFs around, but I guess they aren't hanging around online.

Type
    xxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Limey View Post
    I agree. MBTI is not scientific, it's a weak indicator, there's just "something" about it, I just haven't figured out what that is, but I think it centers around archetypes.
    I think modern society is also strongly skewing the metric. It seems to me like everyone is an INTJ these days. There are supposed to be loads of ESFs around, but I guess they aren't hanging around online.
    I am surprised by your response. From what I have read on this forum it seems INTPs are proud to be INTPs and have sunk their heart and soul into it. I do not know what the difference is from an INTP or and INTJ? Will you be banned if you are not an INTP lover?

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by bettypop View Post
    I am surprised by your response. From what I have read on this forum it seems INTPs are proud to be INTPs and have sunk their heart and soul into it. I do not know what the difference is from an INTP or and INTJ? Will you be banned if you are not an INTP lover?
    Ha! no.
    I've insulted them a lot and yes, I've been banned about six times over the years, but that was because there have been people who have failed to accept that INTJs are superior in every measure except beard growth and looking like a hobo.