Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I love this forum

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by LordLatch View Post
    you make a lot of words
    Let's go to Asia and steal some more, they probably have one or two we could take on behalf of the Queen. I'll put in a good word for you as a yankee doodle dandy.
    now we know.

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Limey View Post
    Let's go to Asia and steal some more, they probably have one or two we could take on behalf of the Queen. I'll put in a good word for you as a yankee doodle dandy.
    That's vague as Asia is a big place and there is no point if she doesn't know it's for her. She'll never know if you don't have a loud uniform and a black Qtip hat.
    This just in: I'm accepting all friend requests too unless you're a fricken jerk and I can't stand your existence and inane drivel. If that's the case, then I'll accept your friend request so I can keep an eye on your ass unless you don't hold any interest for me; then only the threat of keeping my eye on you stands. feces

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    WTF is this thread? did I do this?
    I need to renew that ambien prescription. That was good shit.

Oh! I remember, there was a weird bot online one night. Context!

Type
    INtP

Ha, my son when playing, moves his finger like this when playing different characters. I got him to do the finger movement and yell "REDRUM" in a guttural voice. Then when I had him do it at a gathering, nobody got the reference. WTF.

/coolstorybro

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Tony Chen told me that he was going to kidnap @Hephaestus to sell his sweet ass on the black market. I didn't believe it at the time, but look at the evidence. It's pretty empirical. He's gone and if he ever comes back, he'll be walking like John Wayne.

Type
    xxxx
    What do you love about this forum?

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by bettypop View Post
    What do you love about this forum?
    If you human, you can ask Tony. Tony will speak to human if szechuan beef and bean curd placed onto veggie tales plate and slid under evacuation door at 42nd St subway station.
    If you transgenic NO REFUND! Tony no want forum question. You go home and no talk to media.

Type
    xxxx
    If you human, you can ask Tony. Tony will speak to human if szechuan beef and bean curd placed onto veggie tales plate and slid under evacuation door at 42nd St subway station.
    If you transgenic NO REFUND! Tony no want forum question. You go home and no talk to media.
    I see...not!

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by bettypop View Post
    I see...not!
    Well, if you want a serious answer, since this was intended as a jokey response to a Chinese bot thread, I can only give my subjective opinion that I love that INTP forums [this one and the one that preceded it some thirteen years ago and ran for a decade] -bring me closer to socializing with people all over the world that I get along with better than most. I don't collect friends and where I live, people who have anything in common with me are very rare, so it fills that void.
    Yes, we give people free phrenology, feeling the bumps on their heads and [potentially cruelly] driving the ones off that don't fit into the mold of our pseudo-science metric, but for the most part, I've had a lot of laughs, interacted with some great people and it's been one of my favorite wastes of time for thirteen years, in which time, I've been banned about six times as a known troublemaker.

Enough about me, what do you love about it?

Type
    xxxx
    Well, if you want a serious answer, since this was intended as a jokey response to a Chinese bot thread, I can only give my subjective opinion that I love that INTP forums [this one and the one that preceded it some thirteen years ago and ran for a decade] -bring me closer to socializing with people all over the world that I get along with better than most. I don't collect friends and where I live, people who have anything in common with me are very rare, so it fills that void.
    Yes, we give people free phrenology, feeling the bumps on their heads and [potentially cruelly] driving the ones off that don't fit into the mold of our pseudo-science metric, but for the most part, I've had a lot of laughs, interacted with some great people and it's been one of my favorite wastes of time for thirteen years, in which time, I've been banned about six times as a known troublemaker.

Enough about me, what do you love about it?
    I am not sure? I don't know much about INTPs and I am not sure I even believe in the "mathematics" for "science" behind it. I am an observer right now.