Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: letters to ex's

Pan_Sonic_000

letters to ex's

What would you say to your ex-boyfriend/girlfriend if you could? Looking back on things, is there anything you'd want to express given the chance...?

Type
    INTP
    I actually wrote a letter a few months back to my last ex, since he completely disappeared off the planet, to just fill him in on what happened over the last year, and so that he wouldn't have an excuse to not write (as if thinking I was the one who didn't want to hear from him -- he's INFP and can be kind of odd that way). Wanted him to know that I still cared. That was kind of my "last gasp" -- the ball is in his court and I won't be hitting it again if he doesn't return it.

After almost six years of separation, my divorce from my spouse should occur within the next few weeks. For a long time I considered writing some kind of letter, but... we're kind of well beyond that at this point. Everything we need to say, we've said already, and saying more almost feels like tramping on the boundaries that have already come up as we've both moved on. There are some issues that were not resolved between us, but I don't see them getting resolved and it's probably better just to move forward; and anything positive has already been said and would just tear open new wounds.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Dear guys,

I'm sorry. For giving you the best thing you ever had, and then taking it away. You have nothing left to live for in the realm of romantic love. I suggest you give up now, and join a travelling circus.

Luv,
    Annie

PS: You owe me money.

Type
    INTP

Type
    INTP
    I still get shivers when I listen to this song; directly taps into what I'd say to her, that fucking bitch.

Burn, you pathetic stain on life.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner

Type
    INTP
    I'd apologize to an early ex for being a fickle coward, and wish them all the best. I've nothing to say to the others except to touch base.

Type
    intp
    Dear High School Ex,

Sorry I cyber stalked so clumsily. It's just so comforting to remind myself how awful my life could have been.

PS: I want my Dune DVD back.

Pan_Sonic_000
    Dear 2001 girl,

I'm sorry. It wasn't our relationship with each other that was the problem, it was my relationship with myself. I'm still not convinced we would have worked out if my head wasn't up my ass (especially because that's half the reason you loved me), but at least it would've ended a little more healthily.

Type
    INTP
    Dear Ex #1,
    I wish we were still friends, but not enough to get back in touch with you. Thanks for everything.
    <3,
    starla

Dear Ex #2,
    I don't know why I'm writing this letter, as I have nothing to say to you. Hope you're doing well and have found someone with whom you have things in common.
    Best of luck and all that,
    starla

Dear Ex #3,
    I am literally embarrassed to have ever dated you. I hope you die in a fire.