Thread: What are the best games for android

Type
    INTP

What are the best games for android

Preferably free. Certainly no more than a couple of bucks, and ideally can be played offline. Please include a description.

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    This just in: I'm accepting all friend requests too unless you're a fricken jerk and I can't stand your existence and inane drivel. If that's the case, then I'll accept your friend request so I can keep an eye on your ass unless you don't hold any interest for me; then only the threat of keeping my eye on you stands. feces

Type
    INTj
    I think I'll keep my current IP address to myself, thanks though @LordLatch.

Intpx, if you knew what I know you would not click that link without going through tor first.

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by prometheus View Post
    I think I'll keep my current IP address to myself, thanks though @LordLatch.

Intpx, if you knew what I know you would not click that link without going through tor first.
    If I wanted your ip address, I'd have it already and I don't have to send you to my blog for it.

Incidentally, that is my long neglected blog and there is some cool games on there. I lost interest in it when I took a couple hits to my traffic. I still make a nickel here and there from it though.
    This just in: I'm accepting all friend requests too unless you're a fricken jerk and I can't stand your existence and inane drivel. If that's the case, then I'll accept your friend request so I can keep an eye on your ass unless you don't hold any interest for me; then only the threat of keeping my eye on you stands. feces

Type
    INTj
    Quote Originally Posted by LordLatch View Post
    If I wanted your ip address, I'd have it already and I don't have to send you to my blog.

I still make a nickel here and there from it though.
    if I wanted to obfuscate my location, I would, and I guarantee you wouldn't find me. We both know this is true.

Sounds like an adsense account I made when I was twelve, I checked it recently and it has enough cash for 15 chipotle burritos! Which reminds me... I still feel bad about almost hitting you in that parking lot, sorry.

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by prometheus View Post
    if I wanted to obfuscate my location, I would, and I guarantee you wouldn't find me. We both know this is true.

Sounds like an adsense account I made when I was twelve, I checked it recently and it has enough cash for 15 chipotle burritos! Which reminds me... I still feel bad about almost hitting you in that parking lot, sorry.
    I don't see how with my tracker in your car. Old cell phone with piezoelectric motion charger using passive wifi for wardriving lol and then there's the forced pair rooting on your cellphone lololol

I kid I kid.. or do I ?

Type
    INTj
    Quote Originally Posted by LordLatch View Post
    I don't see how with my tracker in your car. Old cell phone with piezoelectric motion charger using passive wifi for wardriving lol and then there's the forced pair rooting on your cellphone lololol

I kid I kid.. or do I ?
    Lol. My employer would love to meet you. Hell, he might buy you out next and keep you in town.