Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: What are the best games for android

  1. #1
    TJ TeresaJ's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    mosquito-infested hell
    Posts
    2,365

    What are the best games for android

    Preferably free. Certainly no more than a couple of bucks, and ideally can be played offline. Please include a description.

  2. #2
    was here.. LordLatch's Avatar
    Type
    INtP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    7,138
    INTPx Award Winner
    This just in: I'm accepting all friend requests too unless you're a fricken jerk and I can't stand your existence and inane drivel. If that's the case, then I'll accept your friend request so I can keep an eye on your ass unless you don't hold any interest for me; then only the threat of keeping my eye on you stands. feces

  3. #3
    a cantori Perdix's Avatar
    Type
    INTj
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    the deep end
    Posts
    2,436
    I think I'll keep my current IP address to myself, thanks though @LordLatch.

    Intpx, if you knew what I know you would not click that link without going through tor first.

  4. #4
    was here.. LordLatch's Avatar
    Type
    INtP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    7,138
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by prometheus View Post
    I think I'll keep my current IP address to myself, thanks though @LordLatch.

    Intpx, if you knew what I know you would not click that link without going through tor first.
    If I wanted your ip address, I'd have it already and I don't have to send you to my blog for it.

    Incidentally, that is my long neglected blog and there is some cool games on there. I lost interest in it when I took a couple hits to my traffic. I still make a nickel here and there from it though.
    This just in: I'm accepting all friend requests too unless you're a fricken jerk and I can't stand your existence and inane drivel. If that's the case, then I'll accept your friend request so I can keep an eye on your ass unless you don't hold any interest for me; then only the threat of keeping my eye on you stands. feces

  5. #5
    a cantori Perdix's Avatar
    Type
    INTj
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    the deep end
    Posts
    2,436
    Quote Originally Posted by LordLatch View Post
    If I wanted your ip address, I'd have it already and I don't have to send you to my blog.

    I still make a nickel here and there from it though.
    if I wanted to obfuscate my location, I would, and I guarantee you wouldn't find me. We both know this is true.

    Sounds like an adsense account I made when I was twelve, I checked it recently and it has enough cash for 15 chipotle burritos! Which reminds me... I still feel bad about almost hitting you in that parking lot, sorry.

  6. #6
    was here.. LordLatch's Avatar
    Type
    INtP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    7,138
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by prometheus View Post
    if I wanted to obfuscate my location, I would, and I guarantee you wouldn't find me. We both know this is true.

    Sounds like an adsense account I made when I was twelve, I checked it recently and it has enough cash for 15 chipotle burritos! Which reminds me... I still feel bad about almost hitting you in that parking lot, sorry.
    I don't see how with my tracker in your car. Old cell phone with piezoelectric motion charger using passive wifi for wardriving lol and then there's the forced pair rooting on your cellphone lololol

    I kid I kid.. or do I ?
    This just in: I'm accepting all friend requests too unless you're a fricken jerk and I can't stand your existence and inane drivel. If that's the case, then I'll accept your friend request so I can keep an eye on your ass unless you don't hold any interest for me; then only the threat of keeping my eye on you stands. feces

  7. #7
    a cantori Perdix's Avatar
    Type
    INTj
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    the deep end
    Posts
    2,436
    Quote Originally Posted by LordLatch View Post
    I don't see how with my tracker in your car. Old cell phone with piezoelectric motion charger using passive wifi for wardriving lol and then there's the forced pair rooting on your cellphone lololol

    I kid I kid.. or do I ?
    Lol. My employer would love to meet you. Hell, he might buy you out next and keep you in town.

Similar Threads

  1. Games You're Looking Forward To
    By Osito Polar in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 06-14-2017, 03:18 AM
  2. Browser Games
    By Sappho in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-25-2016, 09:30 AM
  3. MMOs + Games.
    By Aven in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 12-10-2015, 09:55 PM
  4. Problem: Accessing the data on an Android phone
    By Adze in forum Math, Science & Tech
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-22-2015, 10:57 AM
  5. NES Games
    By notdavidlynch in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 05-20-2014, 04:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •