Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 115159606162 LastLast

Thread: Post your dreams

Cooler than Jesus
    Type
    intp
    I found a rattlesnake in the house, so I used my thumb to grab it behind the head until we could find a place to set it free outside. It kept squirming around and I kept having to adjust to keep a safe grip on it. I don't remember if I was ever able to set it loose.

I got together with my family, and everyone was there, including my deceased father. Nothing seemed amiss while we were together, but later on in the dream I was reflecting back and recalled that my father is dead. It seemed impossible since he'd been interacting with us and sitting right beside me at one moment. I asked my SO if she had seen him there, and although she didn't answer, she seemed sad and a bit concerned. I began to come to grips with the fact that it must have been hallucinated, which in itself was worrying.

Type
    INFP
    I had my first dream ever about the forum last night - I dreamed that I was permabanned for apparently being too mean to everyone. I thought that was so unfair! I considered making a sock just to explain to everyone why I'd been banned since it hadn't been announced, but decided against it because I didn't want the mods to know I cared.

Why can't I have *nice* dreams about the forum! Or none at all. Only moderately better category than video game dreams.

Type
    INTP
    Lol
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

Type
    INTP
    Had two recent dreams:

1) My uncle was a cop and he'd busted a load of cocaine. The coke was at his house in his living room, but it was a bit damp. We spoke about the quality of it, and then he told me to keep quiet about it whilst his partner & children walked in the house and he closed the door to keep them out of the room. He also advised me against taking any, and said he had some plans for it.

When he left the room, I disobeyed him and took some for myself (concluding that his plans for it weren't good enough).

He came in and busted me, and told me how disappointed he was in me. That made me sad.

2) Was at some underground party and Madrigal happened to be there.
    Last edited by Sinny; 05-09-2019 at 11:53 PM.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
    2) Was at some underground party and Madrigal happened to be there.
    I haven't been to one of those in ages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    Heh. We've been here years now.

Type
    INTP
    Had a horrible dream the other night after watching The Evil Dead 3.

Was just falling asleep (about 4am, was knackered), when baby's face was all I could see in the minds eye. Her perfect little face all happy & smiley and I remember feeling good about it.. but then the next thing, her face morphed into some Evil Dead zombie/monster caricature which was pretty unsettling, so I jerked awake.

Took me less than a second to register I was dreaming, so closed my eyes straight back, only then the exact same thing happened againz with the evil animated baby face, so I jerked awake again in an even greater panic.

This time I had to make sure I was dreaming, so bent over the bed to check the baby in the Moses basket.

She was there, sleeping, and not a cast member for the Evil Dead

Bloody stupid movies.

Type
    INTP
    Had a dream that @Limes & @Mxx moved to Birmingham (in a more affluent area than mine) and had a baby girl called Victoria.

For some reason, lots of people in Birmingham were out in the summer (maybe a football game) and so were Mxx @ Limey... I was mortified because Mxx had come across two of my exes and was having some cosy chats... Meanwhile I fell off a double decker bus,.and kept trying.and failing to get back on it.

Something like that anywayz.

Type
    INTP
    Had a dream that @Limes & @Mxx moved to Birmingham (in a more affluent area than mine) and had a baby girl called Victoria.

For some reason, lots of people in Birmingham were out in the summer (maybe a football game) and so were Mxx @ Limey... I was mortified because Mxx had come across two of my exes and was having some cosy chats... Meanwhile I fell off a double decker bus,.and kept trying.and failing to get back on it.

Type
    INTJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post

There's video of you falling off that bus https://youtu.be/Pdzp5fffeYk?t=25

Type
    INTP
    Was working away from home with a bunch of strangers, presumably some alternative world where I'm baby free.

Work involved travel and accommodation.. was avoiding some of the guys in the accomodation, so ended up spending time time with some bird... Who then preceded to get into my knickers, whilst we were watching telly in her room or something.

I remember briefly considering it, thinking I preferred her company to the guys... But ultimately, I left the room in haste because I couldn't get physical with a woman.

Lol.