Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960

Thread: Post your dreams

Banned
    Type
    ISFP
    i just know i got up with a big fucking erection, been a while, but i can't tell what was the dream about

I strangled a crow that flew indoors and antagonized me. Strangely there's a lot of literature on the internet about killing/strangling crows.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by flurps View Post
    I strangled a crow that flew indoors and antagonized me. Strangely there's a lot of literature on the internet about killing/strangling crows.
    A murder of crow.
    Insults are effective only where emotion is present. -- Spock, "Who Mourns for Adonais?" Stardate 3468.1.

I'm not avoiding socializing I'm helping socializing avoid me! --MoneyJungle

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sistamatic View Post
    A murder of crow.
    Well cawt.
    Most of time, when people ask why something terrible happened, they don't realize they are looking for someone to blame.

--Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)

Type
    intp
    I had a dream that I was in this perfect corporate dystopia. After doing my job well for 3 months, I was suddenly asked to do a task from a completely different field (some sort of interactive psychological profile tests involving mazes and games that participants had to beat, and then a debriefing after) which I totally flubbed because I hadn't been trained on it, and then the manager flicked a rubber band in my eye. Somehow in my dream I just said "If you do that many more times, I'm going to quit" and felt good about standing up for myself. I even told the CEO, but he told me that he didn't care. I was also expected to work 12 hours a day with no overtime (and it wasn't a salaried position). The day after I screwed up the test, they sent in other workers being trained for that psychological test job I'd screwed up, and I was sure they were going to sack me in favor of those people. I apologized to my manager for overreacting about the rubber band, and he just agreed that I had.

I remember at the beginning of the dream, I'd taken the tests themselves, and they didn't make any sense. One was a huge labyrinthian building (the same as the later office building) in a dead world where I was constantly hiding from monstrous creatures. I remember I couldn't actually beat any of the puzzles, and there was no feedback at the end.

The environment was strange, too. The parking garage of this building was on one side, and all the corporate cars were completely blue. Even the windows were a complete opaque blue. And it wasn't even car paint, it looked like wood paint. And towards the end of the garage near the entrance of the building, there were planes instead, also blue but this time painted correctly. The planes got more and more expensive the closer you got to the actual entrance.

It was the same company that an old coworker currently works for. In my dream, I met his wife and children in a grassy field surrounded by large leafy trees. I couldn't remember if it was actually his family, so I showed a picture of him and his wife to his little girl and asked her to identify the people, and she said "eso es papa!" and "esa es mama!", so I could confidently ask his wife about his wellbeing (knowing it was her).

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    I don't remember the context, but I was having a conversation where a counselor was laying out how much weight we should lose. Think "personification of a body image subroutine". Like chatting directly with a subconsvipus management worker. Their numbers were of though. They were huge and in some strange unit and I was having a hard time making sense off them.

I still remembered the amount they thought I should lose when I woke up, so on a whim I tried dividing it by 3500 (calories in a pound). It divided evenly and would put me at a healthy weight.

I'm kinda impressed.
    Most of time, when people ask why something terrible happened, they don't realize they are looking for someone to blame.

--Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)

Type
    intp
    I had a dream that I was back in Buenos Aires doing all the things I loved. Part of it was sleeping with this really hot girl I met there (didn't irl, would have been catastrophic and possibly life threatening) but the majority was spent hunting down my favorite pizza restaurant and empanadas. The worst thing was that when I finally got the pizza, it wasn't as delicious as it used to be. I guess I can't even dream of something as delicious as pizza from La Mezzetta.