Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263

Thread: Post your dreams

Type
    INFP
    I had my second forum dream This time I dreamed that one of the historical grumps decided to be nice to me again, and I was considering how to politely convey that I don't want to interact with them.

Type
    INTP
    Even in my dreams I don't cheat, but I'm given more forward temptations.
    "All my heroes are dead" - John Zorn

"It's not selfish if you hate yourself"

INFj-Ne (EII) / 9w1 sourpatchkid!'s Avatar
    Type
    INFP
    had a rather strange one last night. first half, i was hanging with my oldest friends in some kind of a village inhabited and controlled by a cult, but that is open to visitors; so we were there visiting for some reason. somehow, i became separated from them however, and that was when the cult became threatening. they essentially arrested me and forced me to participate in some kind of ceremony at which they were all present. i didn't like the look of it one bit, so i asked if i could go to the bathroom first. they acquiesced, and that was when i ran away, in the direction of my friends. unfortunately, i never ended up making it back to them; the cult members were in my pursuit as soon as they had realized i had fled. i got about halfway to my friends, sneaking around their community, when i was apprehended by one of them. i knew somehow, that they were planning on harvesting my organs, probably for selling them on the black market.

so that was when i woke up. i had just been apprehended by one of the cult members who intercepted me as i was trying to sneak back to my friends. i had hoped that they would wonder where i was and come to my rescue, but it ended up not happening.
    It's a new art form
    showing people how little
    we care

INFj-Ne (EII) / 9w1 sourpatchkid!'s Avatar
    Type
    INFP
    Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Even in my dreams I don't cheat, but I'm given more forward temptations.
    is it because you're that loyal or because your partner is that exceptional?
    It's a new art form
    showing people how little
    we care

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by sourpatchkid! View Post
    is it because you're that loyal or because your partner is that exceptional?
    Ha, well. She's definitely exceptional but I don't think that quality has kept people from cheating. There's loyalty, love, though mostly I just see cheating as too despicable to entertain.

My perspective has changed in one way. Once, I saw breaking up as a matter-of-fact choice anyone ought to make if they're even remotely interested in seeing others. Maybe that's true at a certain stage in your life. However, it hast a cost. The toll can loom larger, depending on the person. It's not something you want to go through perpetually. Flings have no riches but a long-term relationship does. If you have that richness, it just isn't worth trading away.

Sexual attraction is a constant but I'm far less bothered by it. Sex is just sex, if you're getting it on the regular that's all that matters. Add to that, other people are less interesting to me than ever.
    "All my heroes are dead" - John Zorn

"It's not selfish if you hate yourself"