Page 56 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your dreams

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    Signs you're spending way too much time on an online forum, #73

(thinking of starting a self-help group)

You winsome, you loathsome.
    --Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Every now and then I have trucker dreams. They are dreams that I've somehow been pressed back into trucking, and they tend to end the same way:

1. I get really fucking irritated at how messed up the maps are, and they never have my destination on them. I'm always figuring it out by implication or direct memory.

2. The roads are really twisted. Like: twisted twisted.

3. I freak out because I realize I don't have a log book and spend the rest of the dream trying to find one.

4. I also feel pangs of conscientiousness that the load isn't going to arrive on time because I can't find a log book, but am not going anywhere until I do.

5. "Why the fuck am I doing this again?"

Type
    INFJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    4. I also feel pangs of conscientiousness that the load isn't going to arrive on time because I can't find a log book, but am not going anywhere until I do.
    Even if you found the log book though... then what?
    stupid pancakes.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by itch View Post
    Even if you found the log book though... then what?
    Then I would fill it out and deliver the load. Serious.

Type
    INFJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Then I would fill it out and deliver the load. Serious.
    I don't think I've ever... no wait, I have no recollection of a dream where I was able to read or write. That would be fun!

I was working under the assumption that even if you found the log book you might not be able to interact with it the same way.
    stupid pancakes.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by itch View Post
    I don't think I've ever... no wait, I have no recollection of a dream where I was able to read or write. That would be fun!

I was working under the assumption that even if you found the log book you might not be able to interact with it the same way.
    Try studying Chinese. It leveled me up in dream skillz.

Also: I fuck monsters up. But that happened before studying Chinese. I just stopped running and started fighting.

I kept entering an infinite series of epically huge stone and marble chambers with awe inspiring art and architecture. They were like a combination of the Hermitage, Moria, Petra, G-Cans, the surface of Mars, St. Peter's Basilica and so on all wrapped up into one. Is this my reward for laying off the weed for a couple weeks? Oh well, it's new years and I'm not drinking any more. *wink*

Type
    INTP
    I haven't had any dreams that I can remember in awhile, but I had one last night.

I went to get my nails done. (THis isn't something I do IRL so I have no idea why I dreamed this.) I had to pick a color, but all the colors were the exact same shade of pale pink. I picked one on the bottom row, but the lady doing my nails insisted that this other one that looked exactly the same was better so I went with that color to shut her up. I sat down to get my nails done. The lady then scolded me for trimming my nails too short before coming in and leaving her nothing to work with. She said she had go to get some different tools since my nails were too short. As she got up she jabbed a needle into my arm. It was really long. I watched her pull it out. She said she was sorry, but at least it didn't go in my arm. The rest of the dream was just me arguing with her that it did go into my arm and her denying it. I kept pointing out that my arm was bleeding where the needle had gone in and the blood on the needle that she was still holding. She still denied it.

Type
    INTP
    I remembered dreams two nights in a row. This one was weird.

In the dream I had a job dealing with dead faces. When people died after a period of time their faces would go around and eat people and animals and stuff. The only way to prevent this was to remove the faces from their bodies when they died and put them in these special bags. The bags would only stop the faces for about 3 years and then they had to be re-bagged. There was a facility that kept a lot of the faces. It was this huge castle looking building with glass floors and the faces were kept below the floors so you could look down and just see all these faces below.

Not all the faces were kept in this facility though. Some people liked to keep their family's faces because sometimes during the re-bagging they would speak to their living relatives. Their was a registry of faces that were not in the facility, but sometimes people didn't register their faces. Their was a way to track the energy that came off of faces that needed to be re-bagged.

I was tracking this face in need of re-bagging. It was in an old abandoned farmhouse. It was the face of a man. He put up a fight when I tried to re-bag him. It seemed like he might get out and eat me, but I managed to get him in a new bag. He kept asking to speak to his grandson, but I couldn't find his grandson. I took him to the facility and put him under the glass floor.

Type
    INtP

Stand clear of the closing doors, please.