Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: What Are You Eating Right Now?

chaotic neutral shitpost
    Type
    xxxx
    my momís lotus root soup with peanuts. itís one of the most amazing things iíve ever tasted. i miss her home cooking so much. today is a good day
    WORKJIGGLYPLAY
    HARDxBUTTxHARD

chaotic neutral shitpost
    Type
    xxxx
    my choice was between "cooking" boxed mac & cheese at home, or having grilled cheese at the cafe.

i chose the grilled cheese cuz i'm in the middle of a study session and fuck moving my ass from this bench.

melancholy.
    WORKJIGGLYPLAY
    HARDxBUTTxHARD

Table Cloth Snake Champion Grape Jelly's Avatar
    Type
    XNTj
    Hot and spicy Cheezits.
    constants, variables, memes

I just had tofu cream cheese for the first time out of curiosity. Or I think I did--it tasted suspiciously identical to real cream cheese. Toasted everything bagel, scallion tofu cream cheese. NOM!

Type
    INTP
    Just had pizza �� then a corn �� muffin from Dunkin's, now I'm waiting for my Burger �� King �� coffee �� to cool ��.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

"You look late twenties" - LordLatch

Type
    INFP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Orange slices. The generic candy version. I've been thinking about them for days. Not all that satisfying but glad to have the monkey off of my back!

Glimpses do ye seem to see of that mortally intolerable truth; that all deep, earnest thinking is but the intrepid effort of the soul to keep the open independence of her sea; while the wildest winds of heaven and earth conspire to cast her on the treacherous, slavish shore?

Type
    INTP
    Fruit slices were one of my favorite candies but I always bought the variety pack, not one flavor. I don't see them around much, but I see candy corn on Halloween and that was a favorite too.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

"You look late twenties" - LordLatch

Type
    INFP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Huh. Never seen fruit slices. All orange. Maybe it's a coastal thing.

Glimpses do ye seem to see of that mortally intolerable truth; that all deep, earnest thinking is but the intrepid effort of the soul to keep the open independence of her sea; while the wildest winds of heaven and earth conspire to cast her on the treacherous, slavish shore?

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    I am eating smoked oysters from a can with a cup of Yorkshire tea. Staying classy.

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyJungle View Post
    Huh. Never seen fruit slices. All orange. Maybe it's a coastal thing.
    I read recently that sliced fruit from a supermarket is one of the leading causes of food borne illness (top three, I believe.) I used to buy apple slices and sometimes pineapple that was on its last day of sell by, so that was probably a doubly bad idea.

Type
    INFP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Limes View Post
    I am eating smoked oysters from a can with a cup of Yorkshire tea. Staying classy.

I read recently that sliced fruit from a supermarket is one of the leading causes of food borne illness (top three, I believe.) I used to buy apple slices and sometimes pineapple that was on its last day of sell by, so that was probably a doubly bad idea.
    One of my first jobs was slicing fruit in a grocery store. They didn't care about cross contamination but it was during the Clinton presidency. Pineapples go south pretty quickly after slicing them. It's probably feeler-animism but seeing them in plastic clamshells devastates me to this day. I just bite into apples like a rube.