DAT'S RACIST

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sappho View Post
    ^ Why are all the eyes brown?

Spoiler: Spoiler

DAT'S RACIST
    Yeah. What about that race that doesn't have brown eyes.
    Insults are effective only where emotion is present. -- Spock, "Who Mourns for Adonais?" Stardate 3468.1.

I'm not avoiding socializing I'm helping socializing avoid me! --MoneyJungle

Type
    INTP
    Pfff.. I believe I already told you I adore your drawings! I hate painting, so I'm not qualified to talk about it, though I need that Eyes painting in my apartment. All my drawings are "instinctual", as in "I've never learnt theory, I just draw what I see" (I could have just said "amateur"), so most of the times I feel frustrated with complicated body perspectives or poses. But you already have a basis and your drawings are amazing. It's true that artists always see the imperfections in their artwork, but that's fine because you know what things you consider you have to get better at.

I have an idea for a graphic novel so next month I'm going to start studying anatomy too. if I find something useful, I'll let you know

Type
    INtP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sistamatic View Post
    Yeah. What about that race that doesn't have brown eyes.
    All eyes are blue underneath

Class dissmissed.
    Stand clear of the closing doors, please.

Type
    xxxx
    INTPx Award Winner
    My boss sam the flower man said if I want, I could sell my paintings at the florist. Just display them on the shop side and put a price tag on it. I was like sam u da man

When I submitted this piece to the gallery, I was greeted by an eccentric russian artist lady and we talked art. I could barely understand her through her thick accent.
    I fucking hate the cold! - Wim Hof

Colymbosathon ecplecticos BarIII's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    The eye one...I like to imagine what the entire person would look like. You can have an exhibition with paintings in pairs where each pair has something in common, like just the eyes in one and the entire eye monster in the other. I'd totally do that if I painted. A heaven scene paired with a wider shot showing everyone attached to strings and being worked like puppets. The gears of a watch paired with a view from inside the wrist with the watch behind veins and tendons and whatnot. A hanky paired with a high relief painting of boogers. I could be your idea man.

Type
    xxxx
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by BarIII View Post
    The eye one...I like to imagine what the entire person would look like. You can have an exhibition with paintings in pairs where each pair has something in common, like just the eyes in one and the entire eye monster in the other. I'd totally do that if I painted. A heaven scene paired with a wider shot showing everyone attached to strings and being worked like puppets. The gears of a watch paired with a view from inside the wrist with the watch behind veins and tendons and whatnot. A hanky paired with a high relief painting of boogers. I could be your idea man.
    I work alone, forever and ever! Go for it though!

Type
    xxxx
    INTPx Award Winner

Type
    INTJ
    Good lord, your art has improved since I was last here.

It was nice before, but this is pretty incredible. The sadness in Natalie Portman's eyes.