Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime Mafia Day 3

Otaku
    Type
    INTP

Anime Mafia Day 3

Day Three has begun! Day and Night phases will proceed as previously.

P-O has been killed during the Night. She was the town jailer. Every Night, the jailer can put someone other than themselves in jail, preventing the person from using her powers and anyone else using powers on her.

Live list:
    1. Osito Polar vanilla townie
    2. Madrigal
    3. Hephaestus
    4. md5fungi vanilla townie
    5. mccrissanth
    6. Randall
    7. Polemarch vanilla townie
    8. Dirac
    9. Light Leak
    10. JollyBard
    11. chobani
    12. Noir
    13. LowIQLogan
    14. Works
    15. P-O town jailer
    16. Etherealsage mafia

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    In other words, the doctor.

Otaku
    Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrigal View Post
    In other words, the doctor.
    Yes, but not quite. The jailer also prevents the target from using their powers.

Type
    INTP
    I'm voting Logan.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    I just realized something. Someone in the mafia is smart. Shit. How did they figure this out?

Tawaci ki a Gnaska ki Osito Polar's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Madrigal looked at her smartphone and frowned.

"I have no bars. I'm not even getting a connection from the goddamned edge network."

"Do you have Verizon?" asked P-O.

"Yeah. Verizon. They're like a passive male lover that gives you nothing but disappointment, lame excuses, bad sex and bullshit."

"Hey, don't start on that rant again. Weren't you getting better reception back that way?" asked Hephaestus.

Madrigal walked in a semi-circle, waving her phone around trying to see if there was a magical position she could stand in where she'd be graced with bars by the cell phone gods.

Yuno cleaned her axe with a rag she'd ripped from Polemarch's skirt.

"There's a clear solution to this problem. We need to make another sacrifice!" she explained.

"Dang. Another one?" asked LowIQLogan "This is getting excessive."

"Not it!" said chobani.

"No, we're not going with 'Not it' this time. We're gonna do this logically." said Hephaestus.

"Yeah, someone here killed Osito Polar and they need to pay! We should figure it out, then whack that sumbitch." Light Leak produced a brown Sherlock Holmes hat seemingly out of the ether, and a magnifying glass that she peered through, studying the faces of her companions.

Randall said "Wait a second. Etherealsage, what is that in your pocket?"

Etherealsage shrugged. "Oh nothing."

"Wait, yeah it is. You didn't have that before. What is it, and where did you get it?"

Dirac chimed in "Look, something weird in her pocket? I think we should sacrifice Etherealsage."

Yuno took a few gleeful practice waves with her axe.

"What the hell? This is what passes for due process here? Look, it's just something in my pocket! You people are crazy!" Etherealsage started running.

The blank anime landscape provided nowhere to escape. Etherealsage ran and ran, but never got very far away. Eventually, she bent over out of breath and the group strode over to her.

"Okay, what's in the pocket?" asked JollyBard.

"Fine! You people are monsters." Etherealsage reached into her pocket and threw down a wallet.

Light Leak picked it up and looked in the side pocket. "This is Osito Polar's wallet! Hmm. He still has a Connecticut driver's license even though he'd been living in California for kind of a long time. Tsk, tsk. That's very irresponsible."

"Umm ... so if I hypothetically might have murdered him, but he was irresponsible ... does that mean you're gonna let me go?" asked Etherealsage.

"Not a fucking chance." said Dirac.

Yuno plugged the axe into Madrigal's phone and cleanly decapitated Etherealsage with a single whack.

Etherealsage was a mafia. Good work, Townies.

Mafia kill announcement coming soon!
    "I don't have psychological problems." --Madrigal

"When you write about shooting Polemarch in the head, that's more like a first-person view, like you're there looking down the sight of the gun." --Utisz

David Wong, regarding Chicago
    Six centuries ago, the pre-Colombian natives who settled here named this region with a word which in their language means "the Mouth of Shadow". Later, the Iroquois who showed up and inexplicably slaughtered every man, woman and child renamed it "Seriously, Fuck that Place". When French explorer Jacques Marquette passed through the area he marked his map with a drawing of a brownish blob emerging from between the Devil's buttocks.

Type
    INxP
    Heph gave a pretty in-depth analysis of P-O recently. Maybe the Mafia hoped they could knock out P-O as a threat, and then implicate Heph in the fallout?

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrigal View Post
    I just realized something. Someone in the mafia is smart. Shit. How did they figure this out?
    There's no way to know they actually figured this out, it might have been pure luck. They obviously killed P-O for a reason, though... but why?

He didn't say much, and he didn't take much chances. Most of the time, he was aggressif, mostly asking people for their opinions, their reasons, etc. Difficult to read. Slightly suspicious. Some townies already suspected him.

Let's try to see how the mafia came to killing P-O:

The most talkative members are, in order: P-O, Madrigal and Light Leak. Well, killing the most talkative player doesn't sound like such a bad idea... although, if I recall correctly, P-O didn't offer much analysis, and mostly asked questions or made little comments. He didn't really offer much in his own personal reasons, and pretty much only tried to break the tie (especially at the end, anyway). His suspect list wasn't particularly different from other people's.

Shit. They picked the perfect one to kill. There's just nothing to analyse.

Type
    INTP
    Oh man, now we totally have to check out Etherealsage's previous posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Etherealsage View Post
    I think P-O is almost certainly Townie. Voting for him is a mistake, as he's been one of the voices of reason throughout the game.
    What does this mean? Did they already know they would kill P-O?

[QUOTE=Etherealsage;6273]I said before Works is my number 1 suspicion.

We can say that Works is definitely a townie, then. Sorry, bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Etherealsage View Post
    I have no intention of voting LowIQLogan to keep myself safe.
    This really strikes me as a way to subtly defend Logan. He's definitely mafia, maybe even the Godfather.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    LowIQLogan

On the basis of this last post:

http://forums.intpcomplex.com/showth...ull=1#post6665