Page 1 of 253 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Unpopular Opinions

Type
    xxxx

Unpopular Opinions

this thread was good in the ol' INTPc. time to revive. any new unpopular opinions?

when I was in high school I kind of wished for a school shooting and would not care if it happened.

all kids should be on leashes at all times, and all animals should roam free.

:} as a smiley is superior to : )

actually it goes

:I > :} > :] > c: > (:

fuckin love :I

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by kali View Post
    It looks like the face has a mouth full of marshmallows.

Type
    INTP
    I should be able to win this thread.

a fool on a journey pensive_pilgrim's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Is this thread going to be full of popular yet terrible opinions like the last one? Anyway mine is that refined sugar should only be consumed on big holidays like Halloween, Valentine's day and Christmas. Outside of that it should be avoided in everything, even in small amounts like in condiments.

Type
    xxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by kali View Post
    :I > :} > :] > c: > (:

i use :I , c: and C: ... i can't say anything's greater than since they're used for different purposes. i love :I too but it's a very specific emotion. you know? it's like the cuter sibling of :|

Type
    INTP
    IRL - All drugs should be legalized, taxed, regulated, and sex workers should unionize
    on INTPc - If public health is thought to be important, access to drugs should be limited or restricted appropriately. Otherwise, whatever.

what's up with :3 ? I think zoidberg when I see it.

Type
    INTP
    If our goal is maximum total happiness, we should kill chronically depressed people. That is, only if we consider them to have a negative score if total happiness is just a sum. Is it better to have ten super happy people or one billion depressed people?

Type
    INTP
    Why would total maximum happiness be our goal? I only care about my own.

I still think people should be allowed to euthanize their retarded/severely disabled kids. I also think school districts should not have to have special programs for special needs kids, especially ones who will never contribute to society. Those resources could be better utilized.

Type
    INTP
    I would be happier if got to kill the super happy people. Probably. I'm pretty sure depressed people would be happier if they watched me killing super happy people too. I think we should try it first and see.

But more to the point--what if we gave all the depressed people free access to joy juice? Wouldn't that really maximize happiness?
    --Mention of these things is so taboo, they aren't even allowed a name for the prohibition. It is just not done.