Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    A ruthless dreamer?
    Good one, sociopath.
    ni patrie ni patron

Type
    xxxx
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Animals View Post
    I am not offended, But i have no compassion or empathy or open-mindedness to fascist rhetoric.
    And i have never, ever preached love and respect. You must be confusing me with somebody else or an image you've constructed in your mind with the help of you alt-right idols (lol).

Btw animals are too pure for your fascistic "hierarchical" metaphors.
    My bad for assuming there was some semblance of consistency or integrity in your sentiments.

Must be a symptom of my right-wing fanaticism.
    I fucking hate the cold! - Wim Hof

Check out my art. https://www.instagram.com/karililt/

Type
    Xxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by kari View Post
    My bad for assuming there was some semblance of consistency or integrity in your sentiments.

Must be a symptom of my right-wing fanaticism.
    I stand by what i said. Empathy and kindness. Not love and respect. So why do you expect me to have empathy and kindness for people who have none? No empathy for oppressors and their stooges.

Hierarchy is oppression, hierarchy is fascism. Your misunderstanding of nietzsche is not so dissimilar to fascists.

Your beliefs intersect to a great extent with mike or ptah. i'd invite you to reread their last statements in this thread, and if you find youself to still be in agreement then i have nothing to say to you.

If you're still in doubt then read marx or stirner, then maybe we can have a talk.
    Last edited by Animals; 01-14-2018 at 12:22 AM.
    ni patrie ni patron

wetback Space Invaders Champion Fitz's Avatar
    Type
    INFJ
    I stand by what i said. Empathy and kindness. Not love and respect. So why do you expect me to have empathy and kindness for people who have none? No empathy for oppressors and their stooges.

Hierarchy is oppression, hierarchy is fascism. Your misunderstanding of nietzsche is not so dissimilar to fascists.
    Maybe you should stop shitposting and go off and save the world or something.

Type
    Xxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    Maybe you should stop shitposting and go off and save the world or something.
    nah, the world is doomed
    ni patrie ni patron

Type
    INTx

Your beliefs intersect to a great extent with mike or ptah. i'd invite you to reread their last statements in this thread, and if you find youself to still be in agreement then i have nothing to say to you.

If you're still in doubt then read marx or stirner, then maybe we can have a talk.
    You're a pretentious douche, billing yourself as a kind and empathetic anti-fascist. Ptah is tolerant or indifferent to people voicing a very broad range of views and ideologies on his forum. If you owned a forum, it's easy to imagine how tightly you would police the range of acceptable viewpoints. Who's actually closer to being a fascist?

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by oxyjen View Post
    I'd be interested in hearing how a person who uses this term defines it for themselves.
    It's basically an idea from the bible:
    Matthew 621st Century King James Version (KJ21)

6 “Take heed that ye do not your almsgiving before men, to be seen by them; otherwise ye have no reward from your Father who is in Heaven.

2 Therefore when thou givest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, they have their reward.

3 But when thou givest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth,

4 that thine almsgiving may be in secret; and thy Father who seeth in secret, Himself shall reward thee openly.

5 “And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Verily I say unto you, they have their reward.

6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father who is in secret; and thy Father who seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions as the heathen do, for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

8 Be not ye therefore like unto them, for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of before ye ask Him.

9 In this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name.

10 Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth, as it is in Heaven.

11 Give us this day our daily bread.

12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For Thine is the Kingdom, and the power and the glory for ever. Amen.

14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.

15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

16 “Moreover when ye fast, be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance. For they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, they have their reward.

17 But thou, when thou fastest, anoint thine head and wash thy face,

18 that thou appear not unto men to fast, but unto thy Father who is in secret; and thy Father, who seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly.
    Violence is never the right answer, unless used against heathens and monsters.

Type
    INTP
    Sounds like justifying dehumanization based on preconceived notions. Nothing good comes of this tactic. Though the opposite has yielded some interesting results at times.

Hierarchy is oppression, hierarchy is fascism.
    All bodies of central organization have hierarchy. Even would-be off-the-grid collectives have a hierarchy. It does not get legislated out of human nature, nor does power-seeking behavior. At least commies are pragmatic about that.
    "All my heroes are dead" - John Zorn

"It's not selfish if you hate yourself"

Type
    INTP
    I'll take the neighbor's rotting garbage and urine smell seeping into my apartment over the chemical air freshener that someone plugged into the hallway. It's not that the air freshener smells worse, I just don't think it's healthy to inhale the chemicals all day long. It makes it past a weather stripped door with one of those draft stop snakes at the bottom. I may make the weather stripping better and see if I could make a door sweep work.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

"You look late twenties" - LordLatch