Page 315 of 315 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315
Results 3,141 to 3,144 of 3144

Thread: Unpopular Opinions

Now we know... Asteroids Champion ACow's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by starla View Post
    Love that song!
    I can see how people would find it obnoxious though. I would guess that song has a good following amongst certain sporty types. It seems like the kind of song that every whitewater kayaking video on youtube is set to.
    Yo dawg, i heard you liked gopros! So we put a selfie stick on your mavic pro, so you can gopro while you drone!

Soundtrack: Imagine Dragons.

Rocket Scientist Snake Champion Grape Johnson's Avatar
    Type
    XNTj
    Quote Originally Posted by starla View Post
    I've yet to hear an Imagine Dragons song that I don't like. They're like the new Coldplay!
    Ok but tell me their new song Natural doesn't sound like a blatant rip off from Tenacious D. Compare the two. Whenever this song comes on I sing "Dienetics." " .....yo buttcheeks is warm" A musical Freudian slip perhaps.

Ariana Grande sounds retarded on her post break up songs. "Thank you next next."
    Memelogical qoutient

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by NedLudd View Post
    I know they say things other than “Thunder” in that song, but I just can’t remember when.
    I can recall that lightening is also mentioned once or twice in the song.

Type
    INTP
    I think I like the Zombies more than the Beach Boys for the same reason that I like Tom Petty more than I like Bob Dylan (except that I actively dislike Dylan but am just neutral on the beach boys). I really don't care about genius in art. To me, genius is incidental when compared to emotional content.

I appreciate what the geniuses contributed to the art form in an abstract sense, but I enjoy consuming the more derivative artwork that uses some of the genius innovations to communicate an emotional message that resonates with me.
    Too bad, Lady Une. You were far too lenient.
    As a soldier, yes. But as a civilian I lived an austere life.