Page 333 of 333 FirstFirst ... 233283323331332333
Results 3,321 to 3,326 of 3326

Thread: Unpopular Opinions

  1. #3321
    Member Zephyrus's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    348
    Quote Originally Posted by TeresaJ View Post
    To the forum at large: Isn't this the opposite of the incel mindset?
    Yes, thank you. Although, I'm pretty sure I've stated something to the effect that women are prostitutes somewhere. But my opinions have changed over the years with experience, as happens to all of us. I've also expressed my frustrations with courtship rituals and the institution of marriage, and perhaps people have made unfair associations, or mistakenly confused venting with sincerely held beliefs.


    But doesn't this model only work if the young men break away from the family and travel around? Otherwise the only women avilable are sisters and cousins....It just seems like it would still be problematic from a statistical perspective. You still have to prove yourself worthy as a mate.
    Well, what usually happens in these societies, is that men either move close to or within the woman's family's residence, or he continues to live with his family and visits her residence now and then. And yes, men still have to attract women, but there would be far fewer costs to stopping her from acting on that attraction.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    You were the one who intimated sexual attraction was based on economics as quoted here:
    I think you misunderstood what I said. I said that society imposes costs to women that effectively force them to take a man's status and economic situation (and perhaps commitment to provide for her) in to account before acting on whatever sexual desires she has for him. How is that the same as saying that women's sexual attraction is based on economics? Besides, I'd be implying that "gold diggers" were instantly wet and infatuated by the first elderly plutocrat who showed interest in them, but everyone knows that most aren't genuinely attracted to them.

    Your example for genuine attraction is based off purchasing intimacy, thereby creating your own internal logical fallacy based upon your proceeding statement that "wealth and power can not be what women find inherently attractive."

    FWIW, I agree, money and power isn't a motivating factor in all women, but you're all over the place otherwise.
    How so? While I paid them, the women in question developed genuine affection for me. How do I know this? Because they did things like stop using lube, kissed, told me how to pleasure them, and showed signs of orgasm (like a sex flush). And each woman who did these things, I had exciting conversations with.

    True enough, her family was actually economically more well off than my own, and I'm a white American male... How is that even possible?!?!?!

    Point remains however, I was open to attraction outside my ethnicity. Just because a "third world" girl doesn't have the same pedestal to climb as a first world white girl doesn't make her any less of a person. Similarly, it isn't any less racist to ridicule someone for approaching a potential romantic partner due to discrepancies in their skin color and economic status.
    Sorry, I didn't give your point the justice it deserves. I have nothing against the globalization of love per se, but there's a lot of exploitation associated with it. Like, I have a serious problem with middle class white men who go to e.g. Thailand to marry a destitute woman because they want a subservient wife, all the while ranting against white women who can't cook.

    Personally, I have nothing against forming a relationship with a foreign woman, but I'm just not motivated because I'm happy with my sex life as is. Besides, I hate marriage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Mexico View Post
    Uh-huh. Sure she does.

    But the relevant question is whether she’d want to have sex with you if you weren’t willing to pay her for it—which presumably isn’t the case since if it was she would never have expected payment in the first place.

    A hooker saying you’re attractive is a bit like your mom saying you’re cool. Or like “vanity press” publications—where you pay them to publish something you’ve written instead of the other way around—telling you you’re a talented writer.
    As I stated above in my response to Thoth, she gets naturally lubricated, told me how she likes to be pleasured, and she orgasms and I know because of her sex flush. How does that not show she finds me sexy? And while she may not sleep with me without payment, it's probably because she sees me as a bad choice of partner to live with and raise a family.
    Last edited by Zephyrus; 08-10-2019 at 04:55 PM.

  2. #3322
    Hasta Siempre Madrigal's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Mañana
    Posts
    8,945
    Zephyrus, for years you've been posting about prostitutes on the forum. Are you incapable of dating, or unwilling?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    Heh. We've been here years now.

  3. #3323
    Member Zephyrus's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    348
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrigal View Post
    Zephyrus, for years you've been posting about prostitutes on the forum. Are you incapable of dating, or unwilling?
    Incapable? My prospects seem to have gone up with age, but I really don't know, haven't tried in over a decade. Unwilling? Sort of. Ideally, I would like a long-term fuck buddy. Have sex and go out together now and then, but no extravagant rituals, living together, or suffering one another's family. Although, I can imagine a woman being worth the headache.

  4. #3324
    Señor member Limes's Avatar
    Type
    INTJ
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,594
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrus View Post
    LOL. Power and glory are the currencies used for buying pussy.
    “FOR THINE IS THE KINGDOM, AND THE POWER, AND THE GLORY FOREVER.”
    -Matthew

    y'all motherfucker needs Jesus, go get your shoe shine box.
    Sabor original

  5. #3325
    Sysop Ptah's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,268
    Music streaming services have absolutely zero value proposition at best.

    Some people claim that's how they discover new music. There are, have been, and always will be better alternatives. Including: sitting in a windowless, soundless room on a deserted island.

    Some people claim how convenient they can be. Until they loose an Internet connection or stop paying for whatever service.

    Nope. No, thanks.

    I grow increasingly vexed when bands I like release new material on streaming either first, or worse -- exclusively -- on whatever godforsaken streaming whatnot.

    Fuck them, and fuck all who use such things. Fuck it all, actually.

  6. #3326
    Sysop Ptah's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,268
    The popular/prevalent narratives and resulting whatnot about "climate change" is, most charitably put, all bullshit, if you ask me. Groupthink and me-too run amok.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •