Page 314 of 315 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315 LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 3144

Thread: Unpopular Opinions

  1. #3131
    Damned
    Type
    INFJ
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    763
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    Liar. I never said that. I falsified your claim--which I've quoted multiple times--that "all the shooters are on SSRI's". You have now twice lied about me in a place where your lies are clear to see in the posting record. Now you owe me two apologies.

    You've also, without self aknowledgement, changed your claim to general psychotropics, which includes things like caffeine, and doubled down by going full retard by arguing that the unknown must be true because you think it might be, thereby becoming a charicature of yourself.
    no you owe me two apologies

    one for saying that suicidal thoughts were not mentioned as a side effect of anti depressants

    and the second for trying to tell everyone here that the psychotropic medication that the shooters were using was not as important as the fact that many of them wore blue jeans

    also i mentioned to you that the CIA had been carrying out mind control operations using psychotropic drugs since way back in the 1960's and possibly earlier. In fact the jonestown massacre was one such experiment

    So for you to say that an earlier shooter can't have been affected by psychotropic drugs because his act was before the use of serotonin reputake inhibitors is false because there most definately WAS mind control experiments going on at that time that utilised psychotropic drugs where the CIA were trying to create 'manchurian candidate' assassins

    so you should apologise to me thrice as well as to the forum for insulting peoples intelligence with you blue jeans gambit

  2. #3132
    Meae Musae Servus Hephaestus's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    13,802
    Quote Originally Posted by mara View Post
    no you owe me two apologies

    one for saying that suicidal thoughts were not mentioned as a side effect of anti depressants

    and the second for trying to tell everyone here that the psychotropic medication that the shooters were using was not as important as the fact that many of them wore blue jeans

    also i mentioned to you that the CIA had been carrying out mind control operations using psychotropic drugs since way back in the 1960's and possibly earlier. In fact the jonestown massacre was one such experiment

    So for you to say that an earlier shooter can't have been affected by psychotropic drugs because his act was before the use of serotonin reputake inhibitors is false because there most definately WAS mind control experiments going on at that time that utilised psychotropic drugs where the CIA were trying to create 'manchurian candidate' assassins

    so you should apologise to me thrice as well as to the forum for insulting peoples intelligence with you blue jeans gambit
    Nope to all of the above. All you have are desperate falsehoods and nonsense. But thanks for posting such an excellent display of how loose your grip is on logic.

    Whether or not anyone anywhere carried out experiments with psychotropics at any point in time for any purpose isn't relevant to the observation an event occurred before the invention of a specific class of psychotropic. This whole line of discussion is about your claim that ALL the mass shooters are on SSRI's and your inability to handle when reality doesn't back you up. You keep trying to weasel out of having said what you said but the record of your words remains. The falsehood of your claims stands.

    I never said suicidal thoughts aren't listed as a side effect for anti-depressants. That's just a blatant and stupid lie. It is however, an irrelevant attempt to deflect attention from the fact that current events are not causitively dependent of future ones and people don't use drugs that haven't been invented to test yet.

    You keep trying to conflate SSRI's with psychotropics. Logic doesn't work that way. Desperate panic at being proven wrong does though. It's a bad bluff and it's blown.

    I haven't insulted anyone's intellect by mentioning blue jeans. I've placed considerable faith in the intelligence of the forum in doing so.
    Some days you're the bug; some days you're the feature.

    --Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)

  3. #3133
    Senior Member Makers's Avatar
    Type
    XXXX
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Big Sky Country
    Posts
    2,008
    Canadians are just more snobbish Americans.
    "Long live the weeds and the wilderness!"

  4. #3134
    Holmes & Watson is a genius movie created by geniuses. It's going to be a cult classic.

    "Fortunately my time tripping balls has made me a master of disguise."
    "Watson, I've discovered my emotions and I'm just 46!"
    Last edited by flurps; 01-15-2019 at 04:45 AM.

  5. #3135
    I wish my phone had a quarter inch bezel on all four sides.
    Insults are effective only where emotion is present. -- Spock, "Who Mourns for Adonais?" Stardate 3468.1.

    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -- Aristotle

  6. #3136
    Senior Member
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,613
    I've yet to hear an Imagine Dragons song that I don't like. They're like the new Coldplay!

  7. #3137
    Meae Musae Servus Hephaestus's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    13,802
    Quote Originally Posted by starla View Post
    I've yet to hear an Imagine Dragons song that I don't like. They're like the new Coldplay!
    Even Thunder? That shit is obnoxious.
    Some days you're the bug; some days you're the feature.

    --Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)

  8. #3138
    Senior Member
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    Even Thunder? That shit is obnoxious.
    Love that song!
    I can see how people would find it obnoxious though. I would guess that song has a good following amongst certain sporty types. It seems like the kind of song that every whitewater kayaking video on youtube is set to.

  9. #3139
    Member rhinosaur's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    579
    Quote Originally Posted by starla View Post
    It seems like the kind of song that every whitewater kayaking video on youtube is set to.
    See also: Sail

  10. #3140
    Cooler than Jesus
    Type
    intp
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    Even Thunder? That shit is obnoxious.
    I know they say things other than “Thunder” in that song, but I just can’t remember when.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •