Thread: Half baked elevator pitches

Elitist Hipster Snake Champion Grape Jelly's Avatar
    Type
    INTP

Half baked elevator pitches

You're in an elevator with Mel Gibson, or whoever. He asks for your pitch on a novel, movie or game.

Cat aliens of course.

I really do wanna make a first person shooting movie with myself holding the guns, basically another Hardcore Henry, which I haven't seen.

A few other ideas I might write about.
    Chocolate ding dong

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    A fake biography on someone who's been known not to sue over such things, with no indication that it's fake. I don't even want it to be funny, just wildly untrue.

Type
    INTP
    That is hilarious. Yeah I'm probably gonna see about copyrights for music. I wanna make profit.
    Chocolate ding dong

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by BarIII View Post
    A fake biography on someone who's been known not to sue over such things, with no indication that it's fake. I don't even want it to be funny, just wildly untrue.
    Sooooooo, Bill Gates?
    This just in: I'm accepting all friend requests too unless you're a fricken jerk and I can't stand your existence and inane drivel. If that's the case, then I'll accept your friend request so I can keep an eye on your ass unless you don't hold any interest for me; then only the threat of keeping my eye on you stands. feces

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    When I saw the title of this thread I immediately thought of this Key and Peele skit:

Type
    INTP
    A 3rd person skateboarding online multiplayer shooter game where aiming down the scope puts you in first person

A spoof of Tom and Jerry about a Dog living in China similar to the Chicken fights on Family Guy.

A comedy movie with the same randomness as Family Guy. I just might do that.
    Chocolate ding dong