Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Original jokes

Colymbosathon ecplecticos BarIII's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    I read that for Christmas in Holland the gift giver is an eight legged horse. If he breaks a leg going down the chimney you get to shoot him and keep all the gifts.

I read that for Christmas in Holland the gift giver is an eight legged horse. I bet he rides in a sleigh pulled by 16 legged reindeer.

I read that for Christmas in Holland the gift giver is an eight legged horse. Instead of "ho ho ho" he says "stop staring at me!"

I read that for Christmas in Holland the gift giver is an eight legged horse. He'll only bring you gifts if you have a handicapped accessible chimney.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

"You look late twenties" - LordLatch

Type
    INTP
    A read that for Christmas in Holland everyone has to get their own gift. The practice is called 'giving Dutch.'

Type
    INTP
    A Nazi walks into a yoga class and says "I'd like a beer and for you to join the Nazi party." The yoga instructor says "we don't serve beer and I won't join the Nazi party." The Nazi says "OK, then I'd like a steak, medium rare, and for you to join the Nazi party." The yoga instructor says "we don't serve steak and I won't join the Nazi party." The Nazi says "OK, then I'd like a jew." The yoga instructor says "wait, wait, I'll get you a beer." The two laugh over a couple of beers, she gets drunk, joins the Nazi party and weeks later is found dead in an underground bunker with her Nazi boyfriend and his dog.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by BarIII View Post
    A Nazi walks into a yoga class and says "I'd like a beer and for you to join the Nazi party." The yoga instructor says "we don't serve beer and I won't join the Nazi party." The Nazi says "OK, then I'd like a steak, medium rare, and for you to join the Nazi party." The yoga instructor says "we don't serve steak and I won't join the Nazi party." The Nazi says "OK, then I'd like a jew." The yoga instructor says "wait, wait, I'll get you a beer." The two laugh over a couple of beers, she gets drunk, joins the Nazi party and weeks later is found dead in an underground bunker with her Nazi boyfriend and his dog.
    i've got one

a jewish girl notifies her college that someone has scrawled a swastika on her bedroom door in the student accomodation

the university check the CCTV footage and find that it was actually the jewish girl who put the swastika there!

Type
    INFJ
    Jewish man gets caught red handed spraying anti-Jewish hate messages in New York

facta non verba interprétation erronée's Avatar
    Type
    INxx
    "dayddy how'come you'eat?

jus' tryna make a turd son... 'cause makin turds iz what it's all 'bout!

thanks dayddy." [laughter, set ends]
    Quote Originally Posted by Limes View Post
    Jan Bonclay
    “If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.” ― Malcolm X

Type
    INTP
    Bitcoin dropped. It landed on tails.
    Bitcoin dropped. The coin slot was jammed.
    Bitcoin dropped. This old lady, she kept her money in her bra, and she got older so it dropped. That one's my favorite.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Did you hear the one about the rural Texas girl who auditioned as a dancer? She tried to do a square dance on a round pole.
    Insults are effective only where emotion is present. -- Spock, "Who Mourns for Adonais?" Stardate 3468.1.

I'm not avoiding socializing I'm helping socializing avoid me! --MoneyJungle

Type
    INTP
    You can't put a round peg in a square hole because Suzy Squarehole is a lesbian.

Type
    INTP
    I ain't no spring but I got your chicken right here [grab crotch]