Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two ways of YOUR "The One Ring"

No More BarIII feet! PLZ! Tlalocone's Avatar
    Type
    inFp
    INTPx Award Winner

Two ways of YOUR "The One Ring"

The two ways are here you good lad/lass!

1.http://www.zimbio.com/quiz/WD6GNmf98...ings+Character (13 questions)
    2.https://www.quotev.com/quiz/1935086/...u-26-questions (31 questions)

Mine results are:

1.Gimli, partly meh, partly thumbs up!
    2.You are a Hobbit!

You are small in stature but not in heart, you can sometimes find yourself in gossip but that's your nature. You love parties and food! Although can be shy. You are a very good cook and you like to eat. You most likely have a garden and love walking barefoot through it. Adventure? Not for you! You would rather stay home with a nice hot chocolate and a book. You have many friends and are known all throughout the Shire. You know very little of the rest of Middle-Earth, but you don't genuinly care. You love staying in your little Hobbit hole.

Well, the second one seemsto be more appropriate!

AND at least the small stature i common in dah two!( I am 182cm-s tall btw!)

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Uh, what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptah View Post
    No history, no exposition, no anecdote or argument changes the invariant: we are all human beings, and some humans are idiots.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    OK OK

"You are an Ent!

Slow, Relaxed, you don't care much about the outside world. You think that Eveyone moves to quickly and that slow is a better pace. You have an incredible stride which you use as you walk through the forest. Your name is so long, that when meeting others who are not Ents, you simply use some other name that is incredibly shorter. You sometimes can be unpradictable and some steer clear of you. There is nothing you like more than a nice swig of Entwash and a nap."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptah View Post
    No history, no exposition, no anecdote or argument changes the invariant: we are all human beings, and some humans are idiots.

dormant
    Type
    xxxx
    You are EOWYN

Pity the poor soul who ever tries to put you in a cage. You're a free-spirited fighter with a taste for the wild side and a stubborn sense of duty and devotion to your family and friends. You don't care what other people think, as long as you're doing what you love for those you love.
    she's one of my favs, so this is alright with me.

Last edited by jigglypuff; 10-18-2016 at 01:15 AM.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Okay, whoever he is.

Everything under heaven is in utter chaos; the situation is excellent. - Mao

Type
    IsTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrigal View Post
    Okay, whoever he is.

He's an elf and all the ladies love him. I got the same result.

Type
    INTP

DOA Space Invaders Champion Neville's Avatar
    Type
    infj
    “Words bend our thinking to infinite paths of self-delusion, and the fact that we spend most of our mental lives in brain mansions built of words means that we lack the objectivity necessary to see the terrible distortion of reality which language brings.” ― Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Type
    INTP

The 2nd test is crazy, but I got:
    You are The Race of Man!

You could be evil, or good, it is always hard to tell. (if good: ) you have a strong heart and will, bold and fierce at times. You care for those around you, but can sometimes dismiss advice. Peril comes to you every now and then, but you face it head-on. Some can be scared of you, but italloys use it to your advantage. You have many friends and alies, but a lot of enemies as well. There is nothing you like more than a good struggle that goes in your favor.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickTwist View Post
    He's an elf and all the ladies love him.
    Nope, not all.

Type
    INTP
    I couldn't get past all the spelling errors. Mostly because the creator acknowledge they existed, but clearly have access to a variety of methods to spell check. I'm not saying one's spelling must be perfect, but if you know you're bad, just saying "forgive my bad spelling" after the third serious spelling error isn't working for me. It just makes me notice the errors more. If you'd said nothing, I'd assume a finger slipped or you were wired on caffeine and didn't notice, or maybe you just had goofy ideas about how to spell words of three or more syllables--wait, they couldn't spell precious either--two or more syllables. But when you openly acknowledge that you are just not giving a fuck and this isn't worthy of any attention, I'm inclined to agree.

Clearly, I got Sauron the Magnificent.

Last edited by Hephaestus; 10-19-2016 at 01:03 AM.
    --Mention of these things is so taboo, they aren't even allowed a name for the prohibition. It is just not done.