Thread: Will Obama Pardon any Campaign and/or Foundation Donors?

Type
    INTx

Will Obama Pardon any Campaign and/or Foundation Donors?

If he follows the Clinton playbook, he will.

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    He can empty a few rural jails in Alabama, Arkansas, Tennessee, and West Virginia and arm each ex-con-by-decree as he or she saunters out into the world. No more bitching about gun rights. No more "damn fuckin' guvment fucking with me when goddamm sand niggers have ten fuckin' kids to get more fuckin' money, them motherfuckers go after me, ME."

Do you know people like that? I do. Borderline retarded, believe whatever their family and friends tell them, appallingly ignorant, and so enraged. They don't know why they are enraged. Have you seen a mentally challenged person burst into a fit of rage over minor stuff? They do that because they can't even figure out the source of their anger, so they become more frustrated, and eventually they spew a serious of "fucks," and "fuck 'em," and "fuckin' mofos," Finally, they storm out, slamming the door, perhaps kicking something for good measure. 'Tis truth. These are our good solid pure country folk.

I don't give two shits about anything other than keeping a psychopath out of power.

If a pack of sub-human petty criminals settle some Hatfield-McCoy feuds with a few drunken brawls (mandatory shotgun, ah, props for the real feel, ya know) .... Holy Hell, yes! Cool!

Type
    INtP
    Has there been official charges made against anyone yet? I'm guessing he won't lift a finger to help Trump.

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Wow, wait. My post was too vicious. I just hate the cheery myth that one (ok, me, "I") should "trust the people."

That's nice to think, and positive. But, I don't think it will hold up for long. nd

I wonder if some urban dwellers or decent-state dwellers realize how profound and scary rural, isolated, angry, uninformed people can be. Of course all rural, poor, country people aren't like that, but many are.

Some basic understanding of government should be required to vote. But then I feel like a fascist. But....?