Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4686949596

Thread: Trump's First 100 Days

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by AntisocialENTP View Post
    Luckily for us, this Alliance isn't as strong as it uses to be. China and Russia are both getting tired of the war threats. They have both been historical Allies to N Korea, but neither of them wants a war with the rest of the world. Yes, they are dangerous (China/Russia), but they don't want to hurt their current economic situation.
    If we pre-emptively strike N. Korea anything can happen w.r.t. China. General Macarthur though he knew what the Chinese would do and that mistake gave us the current situation.

Again, from the Chinese Global Times

'If the US and South Korea carry out strikes and try to overthrow the North Korean regime and change the political pattern of the Korean Peninsula, China will prevent them from doing so.'
    To be clear, I'm not saying some line in the sand is required. We figured this out in the 1950s - any attack on us or our allies gets overwhelming response. Even with crazy people this might work. And odds are China would stay neutral in this case.

AND that's all you have to do, make an official statement and then say no comment, not tweet every morning your feelings on the matter while you take a dump.

Type
    XNTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Starjots View Post
    If we pre-emptively strike N. Korea anything can happen w.r.t. China. General Macarthur though he knew what the Chinese would do and that mistake gave us the current situation.

Pre-emptively striking anyone is bad. Especially N. Korea, yes, in this case, we couldn't predict how China would act. Honestly, we need to stay out of it and wait for N Korea to piss off the China. They will piss them off eventually. But ya, our president is a child and isn't thinking long term. The best we can hope for is that the military leaders will have cool enough heads to convince him to back off.
    If you have any questions about my writing skills, fill free to look up my discussion about this on the thread: My Writing Skills

You are the worlds foremost expert on yourself.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by AntisocialENTP View Post
    Pre-emptively striking anyone is bad. Especially N. Korea, yes, in this case, we couldn't predict how China would act. Honestly, we need to stay out of it and wait for N Korea to piss off the China. They will piss them off eventually. But ya, our president is a child and isn't thinking long term. The best we can hope for is that the military leaders will have cool enough heads to convince him to back off.
    Agree - besides the public statement about response to an ATTACK, I'd hope no moves are made without the Chinese and South Koreans. It's their front door after all.

Type
    INTP
    Although it's disturbing these men control nuclear weapons, I have to admit it's kinda fun to see Kim Jong-Il having finally met his match as a blowhard. I mean, usually, he gets away with his ludicrous exaggerations as respectable politicians just dismiss most of his rhetoric as the nonsense propaganda it is. Trump cares not for acting respectable, so he seems to be determined to out threaten his opponent.

It's great comedy until someone loses an eye looses a bomb.

DOA Space Invaders Champion Neville's Avatar
    Type
    Taur

Looks like Donny's people are starting to learn from ISIS. Guess it's time to ban white dudes from the US. BRB stealing all your women.
    “Then there you lie like the one warm spark in the heart of an arctic crystal.”

Type
    intp
    'Art of the Deal' writer predicts that Trump will resign by the end of the year

I made a prediction a few months back that he'd resign two weeks later. Apparently I was wrong. New prediction: October 5th.

Type
    INtP
    Bannon is gone.

Type
    InTP
    "A new immortal appeared in front of you. Would you like preparations of inception?"

aka HappyNoodleBoy

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by scarydoor View Post
    'Art of the Deal' writer predicts that Trump will resign by the end of the year

I made a prediction a few months back that he'd resign two weeks later. Apparently I was wrong. New prediction: October 5th.
    No way, that would be something good happening in politics. This guy is happy to be where he is because he can tweet and threaten and be important and everyone has to listen to him.

I guess he threw the world 'defend' in there before saying 'totally destroy North Korea', no doubt that'll make everyone sleep easier.

Mark my words. Just mark them.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatloveihave View Post
    I don't find you a potential threat to human society, you're not crazy. Feces.