Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What Was Your Best Move to Get What You Want

Type
    Xxxx
    I visualize it and believe it. Then everything is luck.
    ni patrie ni patron

-
    Type
    xxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Animals View Post
    I visualize it and believe it. Then everything is luck.
    Luck is the planning you don't see.

Type
    Xxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Sappho View Post
    Luck is the planning you don't see.
    There is some truth to this, when you have a vision and are fortunate that it's being concretized.

But inherently everything is random and meaningless, people that are out of luck or unfortunate can't be blamed for their lack of planning.
    ni patrie ni patron

-
    Type
    xxxx
    There is some truth to this, when you have a vision and are fortunate that it's being concretized.

But inherently everything is random and meaningless, people that are out of luck or unfortunate can't be blamed for their lack of planning.
    99% of the time, bad luck is merely an excuse used by lazy losers.

Type
    Xxxx
    99% of the time, bad luck is merely an excuse used by lazy losers.
    I agree, 80% of the world which is living in abject poverty working 12 hours a day are lazy losers.
    ni patrie ni patron

-
    Type
    xxxx
    I agree, 80% of the world which is living in abject poverty working 12 hours a day are lazy losers.
    For fuck's sake. Why do I even interact bother to interact with you – I can already tell where this is going anyway. Still can't wrap my head around just what in Hell's name turned an enlightened guy into some blinkered propaganda parrot with tunnel vision during your absence.

Type
    Xxxx
    For fuck's sake. Why do I even interact bother to interact with you – I can already tell where this is going anyway. Still can't wrap my head around just what in Hell's name turned an enlightened guy into some blinkered propaganda parrot with tunnel vision during your absence.
    Maybe i am but you are interacting and still haven't reaponded to any of my arguments, only in ad hominem.
    Maybe i am wrong, show me the flaw in my reasoning, how are the majority of the people in the world, living in poverty, having their labor and resources exploited, their countries destabilized and destroyed by the successful emperialist, how are they lazy losers?
    ni patrie ni patron

-
    Type
    xxxx
    Maybe i am but you are interacting and still haven't reaponded to any of my arguments, only in ad hominem.
    Maybe i am wrong, show me the flaw in my reasoning, how are the majority of the people in the world, living in poverty, having their labor and resources exploited, their countries destabilized and destroyed by the successful emperialist, how are they lazy losers?
    I wasn't referring to them and you know it.

Frankly, I'm sick and tired of your attempt to turn every light-hearted conversation into a self-righteous political lecture.

Reality newsflash: indoctrinating random strangers on the internet isn't going to change shit. If you're really committed to the causes you like to adorn yourself with so profusely, you should be out there actively doing something to advance them. But apparently fucking about online with no actual effect on humanity whatsoever is your preferred choice of action.