Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 88

Thread: Not INTP or just not me?

  1. #1
    Utisz's Avatar
    Type
    INxP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Ayer
    Posts
    2,846

    Not INTP or just not me?

    I would never eat/drink something while shopping and bring the empty packaging to the till to pay.

    Not INTP or just not me?

  2. #2
    creator kali's Avatar
    Type
    xxxx
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,311
    Who does that?
    "I fucking hate the cold!" - Wim Hof

    art and flowers: https://www.instagram.com/cloudlilt/

  3. #3
    creator kali's Avatar
    Type
    xxxx
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,311
    savages
    "I fucking hate the cold!" - Wim Hof

    art and flowers: https://www.instagram.com/cloudlilt/

  4. #4
    Utisz's Avatar
    Type
    INxP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Ayer
    Posts
    2,846
    People!! I've seen them!

    Just about an hour ago I saw these two women, one in her 40's the other in her 50's bring like several empty bottles and candy wrappers and stuff to the till. Musta been having a little picnic back there.

  5. #5
    dormant jigglypuff's Avatar
    Type
    xxxx
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    zone 10a
    Posts
    5,913
    Quote Originally Posted by Utisz View Post
    People!! I've seen them!

    Just about an hour ago I saw these two women, one in her 40's the other in her 50's bring like several empty bottles and candy wrappers and stuff to the till. Musta been having a little picnic back there.
    several empty wrappers and bottles is weird but if it was just one i would've assume somebody was having a hypoglycemic episode and wanted to avoid passing out / seizure...

  6. #6
    fluctuating Obfuscate's Avatar
    Type
    iNtP
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Idaho... this sometimes changes withought planning...
    Posts
    1,083
    INTPx Award Winner
    if i absolutely couldn't wait i might do that... it is difficult to think of a scenario when i would... i guess there was a time i took a drink of something after the teller asked if i wanted it left out of the bag (and before i had payed)... that is as close as it gets for me...
    "The vanity of intelligence is that the intelligent man is often more committed to 'one-upping' his opponent than being truthful. When the idea of intelligence, rather than intelligence itself, becomes a staple, there is no wisdom in it."
    Criss Jami

    "When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but creatures of emotion."
    "Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving."
    Dale Carnegie

  7. #7
    Sysop Ptah's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,142
    I'd never do that.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Lurker's Avatar
    Type
    INtP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,319
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Utisz View Post
    I would never eat/drink something while shopping and bring the empty packaging to the till to pay.

    Not INTP or just not me?
    I do that without a second thought.

    I'm listening to Lady Gaga's "White Christmas." Not INTP or just me?


  9. #9
    Senior Member Mike's Avatar
    Type
    INTx
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,037
    Not particularly INTP, nor just you. The vast majority of otherwise civilized people wouldn't do that. As INTPs are not slaves to convention, I wouldn't be surprised if they would actually be overly represented among people who consume their item before checking out.

  10. #10
    Utisz's Avatar
    Type
    INxP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Ayer
    Posts
    2,846
    Quote Originally Posted by jigglypuff View Post
    several empty wrappers and bottles is weird but if it was just one i would've assume somebody was having a hypoglycemic episode and wanted to avoid passing out / seizure...
    That makes sense! But doesn't explain all the occurrences probably.

    I guess mostly I saw it with kids like parents give their kids something to keep them happy while shopping or whatever but the two ladies today really made me think.

    Quote Originally Posted by Obfuscate View Post
    if i absolutely couldn't wait i might do that... it is difficult to think of a scenario when i would... i guess there was a time i took a drink of something after the teller asked if i wanted it left out of the bag (and before i had payed)... that is as close as it gets for me...
    ... talk about cutting a fine line ...
    (pun intended, like you were in a line and there's a chance you cut it but it was fine)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Not INTP or just me?
    RTFM!!!!

    @Ptah, can we get a thread-split, plz k thx!!!

Similar Threads

  1. You know you're an INTP when...
    By Ptah in forum MBTI & Typology
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-14-2017, 10:26 AM
  2. INTP or just me?
    By Utisz in forum MBTI & Typology
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 09-24-2016, 03:17 AM
  3. You Might be an INTP!
    By OrionzRevenge in forum MBTI & Typology
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-25-2016, 03:57 AM
  4. My son is an INTP. Now what?
    By username in forum MBTI & Typology
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-31-2016, 10:20 AM
  5. INTP + INTP couples
    By JollyBard in forum Inter-Type Relationships
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 05-15-2016, 03:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •