Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Adorable little people... well that's what I call them anyway.

Ecnet crew since '08 interprétation erronée's Avatar
    Type
    ISTP

Adorable little people... well that's what I call them anyway.

Whenever I'm entertaining children they gravitate toward me like one of their own, it's probably my disruptive nature and silliness streak. Unfortunately, all of my little cousins are teenagers now so I have to get my doses of adorableness wherever else I can: like teasing little kids at my church with googly faces, inventing elaborate fiction tales for my friend's children, having conversations with other people's kids in the grocery checkout line like, "Hey there little mister, is you gonna eat that off the floor? Mmm, yummy." to which we both lock eyes and start busting up (happened a while back) etc. I miss having my little cousins around though... here's a photo of my cousin's son, his name is Dominique, and he's 5!!!

Here are photos of other children from around the world. They're all precious and seriously adorable little people. Please join in on posting photos of children and talking about them.

I didn't post many photos of Caucasian children because the tumblr region I was in didn't have very memorable ones... So feel free to expand the ethnic diversity of this gallery please.
    Last edited by interprétation erronée; 01-03-2017 at 04:04 AM.
    Sometimes when I yawn I taste pear

Ecnet crew since '08 interprétation erronée's Avatar
    Type
    ISTP
    Oh no, more little people!!!

4.Adorable little child with ds.

6. This is my favorite -- facially expressive children are the coolest, impo. Hehe

Sometimes when I yawn I taste pear

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    I like beauty- even in children and they don't become jerks until about 7. Then they need to get a fricken job.
    This just in: I'm accepting all friend requests too unless you're a fricken jerk and I can't stand your existence and inane drivel. If that's the case, then I'll accept your friend request so I can keep an eye on your ass unless you don't hold any interest for me; then only the threat of keeping my eye on you stands. feces

Banned
    Type
    INFJ
    I love and adore our kids. Everyone else's are blah.

Married Mouth-breather JohnClay's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Aw OP you're so warm and nice

Type
    INFP

<3
    "Better not to feel too much until the crisis ends—and if it never ends, at least we’ll have suffered a little less, developed a useful dullness...The constant—and very real—fear of being hurt, the fear of death, of intolerable loss, or even of “mere” humiliation, leads each of us, the citizens and prisoners of the conflict, to dampen our own vitality, our emotional and intellectual range, and to cloak ourselves in more and more protective layers until we suffocate." - Toni Morrison

Type
    INTP
    Tbh if we've been conditioned by the media fear factory to the point where we feel bad about posting / appreciating how awesome kids are (and in this case good photography) then the terrorists have won.

The kids at the orphanage I went to in kenya were the coolest little guys, so happy and full of life. They had these incredible dances and songs they'd learned from their tribe involving lots of foot stomping and call/response stuff, it was powerful to experience. One of the 4 year old boys was a little engineer who would create toy cars out of random bits of junk. One of the younger kids (around 3 y.o.) was a stocky dude with a huge head, and he always wanted to wrestle. The girls all did each others' hair into these intricate braid patterns. It's funny, kids are the same everywhere. I miss those little bastards.

Here's some of the gang:

Last edited by Deckard; 01-03-2017 at 06:48 AM.

-
    Type
    xxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by LordLatch View Post
    I like beauty- even in children and they don't become jerks until about 7. Then they need to get a fricken job.
    Found your ancestor.

Banned
    Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Tbh if we've been conditioned by the media fear factory to the point where we feel bad about posting / appreciating how awesome kids are (and in this case good photography) then the terrorists have won.

The kids at the orphanage I went to in kenya were the coolest little guys, so happy and full of life. They had these incredible dances and songs they'd learned from their tribe involving lots of foot stomping and call/response stuff, it was powerful to experience. One of the 4 year old boys was a little engineer who would create toy cars out of random bits of junk. One of the younger kids (around 3 y.o.) was a stocky dude with a huge head, and he always wanted to wrestle. The girls all did each others' hair into these intricate braid patterns. It's funny, kids are the same everywhere. I miss those little bastards.

Here's some of the gang:

These photos are very heartwarming. Seriously, lots of feels. I have a friend who's a nurse and travels to Haiti several times a year to help deliver babies and provide health care to sick children.

Most of the pics that @Je-suis-tr-curieux posted are cute, it's the beauty queen kids who are paraded around like trophies/objects by their Mother's that piss me off. It's downright sickening.

Also, if a female started this thread would pedophilia be part of this discussion?

Type
    INTP

Split

BarIII's derail moved yon: http://forums.intpcomplex.com/showthread.php?4020

Carry on.