Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime Mafia Day 5

Otaku
    Type
    INTP

Anime Mafia Day 5

Day Five has begun! Day and Night phases will proceed as previously.

Randall has been killed during the Night. She was a Vanilla Townie.

Live list:
    1. Osito Polar vanilla townie
    2. Madrigal town cop
    3. Hephaestus mafia
    4. md5fungi vanilla townie
    5. mccrissanth vanilla townie
    6. Randall vanilla townie
    7. Polemarch vanilla townie
    8. Dirac
    9. Light Leak
    10. JollyBard
    11. chobani
    12. Noir
    13. LowIQLogan vanilla townie
    14. Works
    15. P-O town jailer
    16. Etherealsage mafia

Type
    INxP
    Well this is awkward...

Type
    INTP
    Huh.

Merry Christmas
    Type
    INFP
    I just give up.

Type
    INTP
    Ladies and gentlemen, do not give up hope just yet! We are six players still alive, and there is (probably) only one mafia and (certainly) one SK. That leaves 4 townies, and I believe it is still a fair ratio.

I motion that we should concentrate on the SK for this turn, because she cannot strike (since it seems she can only kill ever other day) and is therefore at a disadvantage. Excuse me while I go examine her kills.

Type
    INxP
    Wait just a second. @Kyuri, what are the victory conditions for the Townies? Do we have to kill both the SK and the Mafia to win, or just the Mafia?

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyBard View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen, do not give up hope just yet! We are six players still alive, and there is (probably) only one mafia and (certainly) one SK. That leaves 4 townies, and I believe it is still a fair ratio.

I motion that we should concentrate on the SK for this turn, because she cannot strike (since it seems she can only kill ever other day) and is therefore at a disadvantage. Excuse me while I go examine her kills.
    Trying to guide the suspicions away from you as the SK?

Type
    INTP
    How does a SK act? Does it act in self-preservance? Does it try to kill mafia? Does it kill randomly? Does it kill townies?

I believe this particular one is trying to kill mafia. First: Polemarch, which was kind of suspected; second: Madrigal, whose death was the turning point for dear Hephy's lynching. I believe it is error-prone, but honest in its intentions. In that, chobani fits the bill, with her wild accusation based on hunches and constant flip-flopping... and I guess I do, too.

The Slaughtering of Polemarch.
    He was killed too quickly after Osito to suggest it was caused by the discovery of his innocence, the SK had probably made up her mind for while now. It's likely he was killed at random. If I were the SK, I would have chosen someone whom I would never have suspected or defended, and actually, I would have kept quiet for a while before and after the killing. Dirac and Noir didn't say anything between md5's lynching and Polemarch's killing. Not sure if that proves anything since I don't suspect Noir. Dirac is another story.

The Massacre of Madrigal
    This one really looks to me that the person was unsure whether to vote for Maddie or Hephie and felt Maddie might be it, so killed her just to see. Or maybe it was already obvious that Heph was gonna get lynched, so she killed Maddie, effectively killing the two most experienced and vocal players left. Anyway, Noir voted for Heph right after Maddie was killed, so that's two points against him, but I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt and say that he was just swayed by her innocence.

Ugh. I don't know where to look.

I'm leaving tomorrow for three days with internet, so I have to vote for someone right now: I'm voting Noir.

Otaku
    Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Wait just a second. @Kyuri, what are the victory conditions for the Townies? Do we have to kill both the SK and the Mafia to win, or just the Mafia?
    If there is an SK, Town will have to kill both. Same goes for the Mafia and the SK (if there is one), they have to eliminate all other parties.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyuri View Post
    If there is an SK, Town will have to kill both. Same goes for the Mafia and the SK (if there is one), they have to eliminate all other parties.
    Are they on an every other day kill cycle? Or did they just skip a day earlier for no reason?