Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Workin on ma Resume

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner

Workin on ma Resume

A job? Imma alien. No matter where or who I am. Neway I have a job gap in 2013, I did some unconventional work that included medical studies. We tested a really strong tetracycline that tested to see if the antiobiotic got into the lung. I fainted on the first day from the IV (wasn't expecting that rofl) but apparently I was a rockstar with the bronchoscopy. Shyt aint nothin lmao. Needles are bullshit. i got dizzy just from watching sum1 get a spinal tap ewwwwww.

Neway I'm leaning towards leaving that gap blank, and explaining in the interview? how will employers look at a human guinea pig?

Banned
    Type
    INFJ
    @JohnClay can help you.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    No one can help me. Ok so what's ur advice for a year long unemployment gap? Throw it up throw it up why should i fall out thas how we ball out

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by BIOTCH View Post
    Johnny? Wake up! @johnclay

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Ya gotta got ta got ta go whole heart. I have nieces/nephews but raising kids in 2017 I can't even. but they need our help more than ever

Married Mouth-breather JohnClay's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Being a human Guinea pig is something at least. If you don't have a job you should be doing courses or volunteer work. Or go on a holiday.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnClay View Post
    Being a human Guinea pig is something at least. If you don't have a job you should be doing courses or volunteer work. Or go on a holiday.
    i am doing courses rite now, software apps and a criminal justice class to who the fuk knows lmao. it's only 2012 that I have a gap. And I have a 40 hour a week full time time but doesnt pay enough right now. I look like a fucking genius cuz i work with mostly idiots that got laid off in unfortunate times. Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber, I've been googling how to deal with toxic people/sociopathictraights as well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9h1...sVrG&index=260. My conclusion is if I'm getting paid to deal with these sociopaths please pay me respectfully brah

Married Mouth-breather JohnClay's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    ....it's only 2012 that I have a gap...
    I don't see what the problem is. Unconventional work is still work. Maybe you just need to figure what spin to put on it so that it sounds ok. It is far more important whether you are doing things NOW than 4 years ago.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnClay View Post
    I don't see what the problem is. Unconventional work is still work. Maybe you just need to figure what spin to put on it so that it sounds ok. It is far more important whether you are doing things NOW than 4 years ago.
    HAHAhahhaha I am doing things now, since feb of 2013, so I'm trying to figure out a spin to put on it other than medical study prostitute for 2013 I should prolly leave the gap in there lmao

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    HAHAhahhaha I am doing things now, since feb of 2013, so I'm trying to figure out a spin to put on it other than medical study prostitute for 2013 I should prolly leave the gap in there lmao
    Sry I'm getting my years confused buddy boi, just wondering if any other clever INTPs hid a gap in employment