3 11.54%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Least Favourite Type

Banned
    Type
    INFJ

Your Least Favourite Type

You can choose more than one and please explain why they're your least favourite.

Merry Christmas
    Type
    INFP
    xNTJs. with some exceptions. It's not that I don't like them - I generally do. But people who have the characteristics I associate with that trio tend to be totally confused by and exasperated with me.

I've had a few teachers and coworkers like this. It always seemed like they had a way of drawing my more neurotic side to the surface, zeroing in on it to the point of not being able to notice anything else about me, and reacting with distaste. In the worst cases, this coincided with their dismissal of my opinions and beliefs - as if they were saying "you're clearly a very sensitive person, and that's just lovely! But unfortunately it means that you can't think, so please don't talk to me anymore."

(I've got a lot of cases for reference. first one that comes to mind was when my ENTJ 6th grade teacher saw that my knees were trembling because I was so scared of her when I needed to go to her desk to ask for something, near the beginning of the year. She noted my fear with scorn and accused my parents of doing all my work for me from then on.)

xSTJs don't tend to be so much of a problem for me to deal with...not sure why.

Type
    INTP
    ESFJ.

Total personality conflict leads to instant, constant friction and annoyance.

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptah View Post
    ESFJ.

fact
    This just in: I'm accepting all friend requests too unless you're a fricken jerk and I can't stand your existence and inane drivel. If that's the case, then I'll accept your friend request so I can keep an eye on your ass unless you don't hold any interest for me; then only the threat of keeping my eye on you stands. feces

Type
    INTP
    The whole SJ quadrant as a rule. There are exceptions naturally, but SJ's tend to be traditional, somewhat closed minded, overly religious, and obsessed with status and social standing.

All things I couldn't care less about. So at best we will tend to have nothing in common and at worst their tendency toward narrow mindedness can really get on my nerves.

Again, just to be clear, I refer to SJ's as a general class. They are not all narrow minded, of course, and I may even have a few SJ friends.

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Senseye View Post
    The whole SJ quadrant as a rule. There are exceptions naturally, but SJ's tend to be traditional, somewhat closed minded, overly religious, and obsessed with status and social standing.

All things I couldn't care less about. So at best we will tend to have nothing in common and at worst their tendency toward narrow mindedness can really get on my nerves.

Again, just to be clear, I refer to SJ's as a general class. They are not all narrow minded, of course, and I may even have a few SJ friends.
    fact
    This just in: I'm accepting all friend requests too unless you're a fricken jerk and I can't stand your existence and inane drivel. If that's the case, then I'll accept your friend request so I can keep an eye on your ass unless you don't hold any interest for me; then only the threat of keeping my eye on you stands. feces

At least the isxjs know when to shut up, that's a kindness.

Banned
    Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptah View Post
    ESFJ.

Agreed. And they're very difficult to get rid of.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
    Agreed. And they're very difficult to get rid of.
    I've never had one to get rid of. How do you catch ESFJ, standing too close?
    "All my heroes are dead" - John Zorn

"It's not selfish if you hate yourself"

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    SJ's mostly. I can deal with STJs in a limited capacity but SFJs are grating.

The other night my roommate brought her ESFJ boss home to help her with a computer issue. She said "she's great, you'll love her!" But the moment the boss opened her mouth I knew she was ESFJ. No sooner had she walked in the door and she told me that the fan died in her old computer and so it was kaput so she decided she would get a new computer but she didn't realize how expensive the new computers were so she thought that she would learn how to use an ipad because she got an ipad at work but it was whizzy and she didn't know how to use it but she was learning and now the only thing was that she had all these pictures on an external hard drive but she didn't know how to get them on the ipad and she thought she didn't have the right cord so she went to Best Buy because she thought they would have the cord but they didn't have the right thing but my roommate offered to help so they were going to try that, but imagine that, the Best Buy people didn't have the right cords? Can you imagine that?

And I said "It's been very nice to meet you but I have a thing I have to go do now somewhere else that is not in the room. Have a good evening!"