3 11.54%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Least Favourite Type

Banned
    Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    I've never had one to get rid of. How do you catch ESFJ, standing too close?
    I'm a mom with three kids living in a birthing pen and I'm surrounded by them. I'm referring to females btw.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Um. Which is the extroverted type that you can't tell anything to because it'll hurt their feelings outrageously bad. That one.
    Everything under heaven is in utter chaos; the situation is excellent. - Mao

Type
    INTP
    For some reason some INFP traits can really get under my skin. I have a pretty high tolerance for negative qualities in people, but that level of touchiness coupled with combative victimhood is just too much for me to brush off. I do my best not to interact with people with those qualities (that I just so happen to associated with INFP).

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    FJ's of any sort are probably the hardest for me to get along with.

Easiest to get into irreconcilable arguments with, anyway--of the "how do I make you care how I feel about this/how do I make you understand that you shouldn't feel that way about it" variety.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptah View Post
    No history, no exposition, no anecdote or argument changes the invariant: we are all human beings, and some humans are idiots.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    I've had very good ESFJ and ISTJ friends, but these two in unhealthy, unrounded development have created the most conflict. ESTJ's I really h8 as well, they tend to have the emotional maturity of a high schooler. But me and ESTJ's get along relatively well in a work environment.

In my current job I sit across from an ISTJ who's a hard worker but also a 34 year old who acts like she's in high school. COLD as hell, does not say hello unless I do and even then I get a grimace/smirk so I stopped talking to her and now it's awkward. We communicate through email and we sit right across from each other LOL.

ESFJ oh god, some we get along super well and some we are mortal enemies. One of my coworkers is ESFJ, she was supposed to get laid off during lay offs but other ppl left and she stayed by default. Anyone who's worked closely with her we can't stand cuz she's a borderline sociopath. Does everything she can to get out of work and learning new things, making up excuses as to why she gets up from her desk so often not working or being a team player. I got sick of her one day trying to pawn off work she couldn't figure out on her own and all of her excuses so I got mad and we didn't talk for like 6 months lol. I also manage the workload distribution and I gave her disproportionate work with harder batches to make up for her laziness.

And she started MESSING with my desk to piss me off!!!!! Moving shit around (She knew I noticed that type of thing and took advantage of it) I was also NICE ENOUGH to give her a christmas present (although I didn't want to). She tried to use that to see if we'd get close again, I was civil towards her but I ain't gon be ya best friend honey. And she took that too personal and stuck a f silver cross with a photo of jesus on my cube. Well, "anonymously" but I was the only one that had one and it was obvs it was her psycho ass. No sense of personal space and no hesitation to get in ur personal bubble. All she cares about is herself. I've thought of so many ways to get her back, like fish in a hidden place in her cube, but I realize that's wut she wants, ANY kind of attention. Her behavior has gotten slightly better (but not a lot) after I punished her with a heavy workload.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    THE ESFJ GAVE ME AN APPLE TODAY! I BATTED MY EYES AND SAID TANK U TANK U! THEN THREW IT OUT THE WINDOW ON THE WAY HOME, SHE PROLLY WIPED HER ASS WITH IT

Type
    INTP
    My old manager in the office was a 40 something female ISTJ.

She was cold, judgemental, not a team player, an all round bitch really.

She would always speak with civility, but was not shy in expressing contempt or disdain in the manner in which she said things.. she was perpetually condescending, and would always huff and puff.

I dunno about her, but I felt like we had a love/hate relationship.

There came point when I was promoted to her right hand, so her attitude changed from treating me like the lesser apprentice (as I had started) to being her integral wing woman. We both appreciated each others use of logic and shared anti social tendancies.

But she was still a frosty motherfucker who was a self determined outcast from the higher and lower organisational tree.

If she came in in a bad mood, you'd know it.
    If I'd pissed her off (usually by being my jovial self) we would just email each other all day even though there was all of 5ft separating us. Thank God for the radio and phones to break up the silence.

Other staff hated coming into our office to see her.

Mm. Must be ISTJs, why do they always seem so moody?

Renounce all your thoughts
    Repent and let your mind be re-taught
    You'll find what you sought...was based on the deception you bought
    A perception of naught
    Where the majority remains caught

~ Lauryn Hill

Type
    iNtP
    Idaho... this sometimes changes withought planning...
    INTPx Award Winner
    esxx... esxp and esfp even more so... it seems like they never shut the fuck up...
    "The vanity of intelligence is that the intelligent man is often more committed to 'one-upping' his opponent than being truthful. When the idea of intelligence, rather than intelligence itself, becomes a staple, there is no wisdom in it."
    Criss Jami

"When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but creatures of emotion."
    "Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving."
    Dale Carnegie

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Oh Dot, bless your heart.
    now we know.

Type
    INFP
    Quote Originally Posted by Limey View Post
    Oh Dot, bless your heart.
    Don't worry, you're not a real INTJ.
    "Better not to feel too much until the crisis ends—and if it never ends, at least we’ll have suffered a little less, developed a useful dullness...The constant—and very real—fear of being hurt, the fear of death, of intolerable loss, or even of “mere” humiliation, leads each of us, the citizens and prisoners of the conflict, to dampen our own vitality, our emotional and intellectual range, and to cloak ourselves in more and more protective layers until we suffocate." - Toni Morrison