Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wandering Outcast

Banned
    Type
    INTP

Wandering Outcast

Hey all.

How do you come to learn about MBTI / Typology?
    Whilst studying Jung a couple of years ago.

What are your preferred topics of discussion?
    Politics, parapolitics, and esoterica.

Which country do you live in? Have you lived in other countries?
    England, and nope.

What languages do you speak?
    English, that is all.

Which age demographic do you relate to the most?
    25-35

What are some of your hobbies and interests?
    My favourite hobby is getting high, next is parapolitical and fortean research.

What are some books and movies you've enjoyed?
    I read TLOtRs for the first time the other month, was pretty damn brilliant.. I like epic fantasies, and psychological thrillers.

What kind of music do you listen to?
    Rock/Metal/Hip hop. Currently regressing to the 70's on a Black Sabbath binge.

What's the story behind your username?
    It's just a name I was assigned by my friends in school. I use it all over the web, because my memory is terrible, I need to keep things simple.

Anyway, I'm here because I recieved a perma ban from INTPforum, so I'm searching around for somewhere else to settle.
    I did check this place out like 18 months ago, but it was dead. Seems to be semi alive right now.
    The thing I'll miss the most about INTPf will be Dark_castle fixed.
    Arseholes.

C'est la vie,
    Sinny.

Type
    INTP
    Welcome!

Why did they permaban you?

Banned
    Type
    INTP
    Thanks.

I would say "Because they are overly reactionary drama queens who are prone to scapegoating"

They would say "because she is a disruption to the forum".

Like, they banned me for 1 month to "see if the forum improves without her here", surmised simply as "Science".
    Apparently the forum improved, so that was extended to a perma in my absence, with no formal due process.
    I could list a dozen reasons why their scientific method was flawed and biased towards my demise, but it's hardly worth dissecting now.
    Forum has it's own quirks, and I'm not the only person who thinks a few of them are fucked up, but it was quirky enough to keep me interested. sigh.

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
    Anyway, I'm here because I recieved a perma ban from INTPforum,
    Relax, I have banned them.
    This just in: I'm accepting all friend requests too unless you're a fricken jerk and I can't stand your existence and inane drivel. If that's the case, then I'll accept your friend request so I can keep an eye on your ass unless you don't hold any interest for me; then only the threat of keeping my eye on you stands. feces

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Hi Sinny, I'm from Birmingham too, but I moved to the US almost twenty years ago. Holla from B19 and B9

Do you like to say "goo an' play up yer own end" and "leave em alone, they're enny babbies"

Why don't you teach those intpf people what for and lead an exodus of members over here.
    In my mind's eye, one little boy, one little man, funny how time flies.

Banned
    Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Limey View Post
    Hi Sinny, I'm from Birmingham too, but I moved to the US almost twenty years ago. Holla from B19 and B9

Do you like to say "goo an' play up yer own end" and "leave em alone, they're enny babbies"

Why don't you teach those intpf people what for and lead an exodus of members over here.
    A Brummy in America aye.. How did that come about?

Haha, those phases are used every now n then.

Well, this forum doesn't seem as barren as it did... I'm looking for a little corner of the web to develop for myself... I'll give it some time, before dishing out the invitations, they are quite dedicated to Dark_Castle fixed.. grumble.

So, who's who around here?

Roflol @ your Alum Rock comment.

Why do so many threads have "boobs" in the title? Is this forum a dude fest?
    Last edited by Sinny; 02-11-2017 at 10:42 PM.

Type
    INTP

Off the top of my head I would say that this place is definitely not a dude fest, but it is certainly possible that dudes are over represented in terms of threads. Also a significant portion of posters, of whatever gender, seem to be highly interested in and amused by sex topics.

It sort of comes in waves. This might be an escapist/antipolitical wave right now.

Also you probably need official member status to access them, but there are a few roast and Ask Me Anything (AMA) threads that could serve as semi-useful introductions to some of us.

Banned
    Type
    INTP
    Thanks for the tips

Type
    INxP
    parapolitics
    What is that? All I can imagine is that politics is to parapolitics as olympics is to paraolympics. In which case, I'm guessing they don't vote with a show of hands.

fortean research.
    What is that? I could use Google I guess but where's the fun in that.

Dark_Castle fixed
    You mention that user a lot but we've no clue who you're talking about so you're gonna have to give some context. I'm guessing it's like INTPf's version of JohnClay perhaps?

Is this forum a dude fest?
    5 of the top 10 posters are female, or 11 out of the top 30. /fun-fact-of-the-day

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    A Brummy in America in America aye.. How did that come about?

Haha, those phases are used every now n then.

Well, this forum doesn't seem as barren as it did... I'm looking for a little corner of the web to develop for myself... I'll give it some time, before dishing out the invitations, they are quite dedicated to Dark_Castle fixed.. grumble.

Roflol @ your Alum Rock comment.

I got married and just couldn't talk her into moving from Miami, to the fuckin' khyber pass of Bordesley Green.
    Don't eat any local food in B8-10 by the way, you'll get sick, it's filthy.

I don't know what Dark Castle is. It sounds like LARPing, or a Steve Jackson choose your own adventure or something. You should give up your aspirations, facebook is killing forums.

I'm your dad.

Did you know there's an Alum Rock district of San Jose in the heart of Silicon Valley?
    -no fucking prize for assuming that it's nicer than the original Alum Rock. I like to eat an In n out burger while I work out there.

Boobs? where? I'm a big fan of boobs, but I can't say I've noticed any boob-centric threads. There was once a handbra thread at INTPc. Speaking of boobs, every time 'me auld' classmates post on facebook, it's like a reminder that it's like there's something in the milk in the UK (a bit of growth hormone maybe?) roly-poly bat faced girls with serious bappage.
    But no, I don't think this forum is a dudefest. Lots of annoying, whiny, liberal feminist SJW SJ types about if you ask me.

Are you familiar with the Newtown district?
    In my mind's eye, one little boy, one little man, funny how time flies.