Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4686949596

Thread: I just played..

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by pensive_pilgrim View Post
    My people keep wanting to play Among Us. I'll go along with it but it's a meh amount of fun for me. I don't get why people, especially women it seems like, enjoy these types of games so much. It seems similar to the Mafia thing people used to play here, and I was never interested in that either. "Somebody I know is lying, but who?" it's like digging around in your backyard for buried poop.
    I am going to play for the first time tonight. Some friends organized a game. I'll let you know my thoughts.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Works View Post
    I am going to play for the first time tonight. Some friends organized a game. I'll let you know my thoughts.
    It was ok. Mostly random at this skill level. I like other deception games but Among Us didn't really excite me much.

Type
    INTP
    All I hear when I hear Among Us is ... MooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo.

The game came out in 2018. Nobody gave a fuck until it got popular. Then the me-too herd started its stampede.

Classic moojority dynamics.

Cooler than Jesus
    Type
    intp
    I am honestly perplexed about how it became so popular. I've never played it but remember seeing it around, and then suddenly I'm seeing it everywhere. However it happened, it's probably going to be studied for decades in PR training courses.