Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2666747576

Thread: I just played..

Type
    INFP
    Zelda Breath of the Wild. I'm technically ready to take on Calamity Gannon but I've been looking for a chicken for forty five minutes.

Glimpses do ye seem to see of that mortally intolerable truth; that all deep, earnest thinking is but the intrepid effort of the soul to keep the open independence of her sea; while the wildest winds of heaven and earth conspire to cast her on the treacherous, slavish shore?

Type
    INTJ
    I've become weird with video games, I've been playing the same one since 1999, or at least the last revision to the original game of command and conquer II. I play the "Yuri's revenge" version of it, though I rarely play with, or as the Yuri side.

I played a lot of games when I was young, but I've lowered the number of games as time has gone on, to the point that I might only play that one game in a given month.

I prefer to master a game, than to repeatedly play multiple games and so, I routinely play against four brutal enemies, and have the tuning pack "Deevious AI" which makes the enemy even sneakier, such as waiting longer to send a larger army.

For fun sometimes, I try to see if I can win without casualties, but some otherwise shielded dumbass always manages to die, or a miner gets rushed.

I've played it to the point of finding potential glitches, like how you can refine your pinch points between a closing vector to position a point that AI tanks will all start going crazy and not know where to acquire a target in some maps, like sedona pass.

Another game I played to death was in arcades as Tecmo World Cup 90. Anyone wanting to play will have to wait as I destroy other teams as many as 7-0 to the final seventh game.

I should try something new.