Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: You've Been Granted Three Wishes

Banned
    Type
    INFJ
    1- Infinite ability to heal anything for anyone (including self) of my choosing.
    2- Jean Grey's powers.
    3- $500,000,000

1. The ability to travel anywhere in any universe instantly at a whim (I think not including time travel in this wish's grant would be dishonest of the granter).
    2. Invulnerability to everything (to make the first wish useful).
    3. The ability to grant anyone I choose wishes? If this is illegal, then the ability to give anyone I choose the abilities I were granted.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatloveihave View Post
    I don't find you a potential threat to human society, you're not crazy. Feces.

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Others have basically said it already:

Use each wish to ask for three more wishes.

Repeat.

That's capitalism
    That's not the best description of capitalism.

[Use each wish to ask for three more wishes for 30 years.]

Never use any wish for anything other than to request another wish.

Die.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Sutton View Post
    Again Expelled. No capitalism. Only three wishes.... :-)
    Nope, you didn't get me. I wasn't requesting capitalism; I was using my wish allotment like a good capitalist.

When my imaginary kids inherit my wishes, you know the little twerps will ask for a new computer with one wish, then a new iPhone with another wish. All my hoarding, wasted.
    Threatening my lady is an act of treason!

facta non verba interprétation erronée's Avatar
    Type
    INxx

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
    1- Infinite ability to heal anything for anyone (including self) of my choosing.
    2- Jean Grey's powers.
    3- $500,000,000
    Adorable... (and not in a sarcastic way) I used to play this game a lot with myself to self-satisfy, because it's whimsical fun.

Then it was revealed to me in a vision as I nibbled on leftovers. *Deep baratone voice* I realized none of it means anything. We will all disintegrate into dust. Someone else will inherit our possessions, until there's no one around to. And memories of us will disappear. Gone! There is something sacred in every tragic soul who's ever plunged themselves into the watery abyss, auto-erotically asphyxiated themselves, stepped off a ledge, pulled a trigger on themselves, slowly smoked and/or drank themselves to oblivion, joined the droves in hospital sickbeds because their dna malfunctioned and speed up the expiration date, et cetera. They or their bodies knew something... And rather than continue with the lie they embraced the truth: that this whithered race of wishers and dreamers is doomed for extinction. Our time has come to usher in the next phase. THE ERA OF TOTAL NEHILISM. Commence the fornication!

*rifiles threw his pockets for a bic and pinner*
    people: "human life has reached unmanageable proportions. what we need is mandatory contraception and to quietly let them die. hahaha"
    -me
    love: "it's a farce. it's all about wieners and hot dog buns baby."
    -myself
    humor: "fornicating with the profane has ennobling side effects."
    -I

Banned
    Type
    xxxx
    Last edited by nerby; 03-25-2017 at 11:59 AM.

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Okay, I'm calling bullshit.

Where the hell are they?
    Threatening my lady is an act of treason!

I wish that I could ask for more wishes

Banned
    Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by interprétation erronée View Post
    Adorable... (and not in a sarcastic way) I used to play this game a lot with myself to self-satisfy, because it's whimsical fun.
    I think it's adorable too. Like two bunnies snacking on the same carrot.

Then it was revealed to me in a vision as I nibbled on leftovers. *Deep baratone voice* I realized none of it means anything. We will all disintegrate into dust. Someone else will inherit our possessions, until there's no one around to. And memories of us will disappear. Gone! There is something sacred in every tragic soul who's ever plunged themselves into the watery abyss, auto-erotically asphyxiated themselves, stepped off a ledge, pulled a trigger on themselves, slowly smoked and/or drank themselves to oblivion, joined the droves in hospital sickbeds because their dna malfunctioned and speed up the expiration date, et cetera. They or their bodies knew something... And rather than continue with the lie they embraced the truth: that this whithered race of wishers and dreamers is doomed for extinction. Our time has come to usher in the next phase. THE ERA OF TOTAL NEHILISM. Commence the fornication!
    We're all blips in the grand scheme of things, however our legacies shall carry on for quite some time.

I considered wishing to live forever (whatever forever is worth) but that would be depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by pensive_pilgrim View Post
    I wish that I could ask for more wishes
    You can, just depends on your Djinn. I should have clarified that in my op.

Type
    intp
    Like two bunnies snacking on the same carrot.

I could imagine making a wish like that

You can, just depends on your Djinn. I should have clarified that in my op.
    You granted my wish! Does that make you my Djinn? Can I wish for more Djinns? I want both Samantha and Jeannie. I'm going to wish for them to fight to the death.