Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: You've Been Granted Three Wishes

Banned
    Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by pensive_pilgrim View Post
    You granted my wish! Does that make you my Djinn? Can I wish for more Djinns? I want both Samantha and Jeannie. I'm going to wish for them to fight to the death.
    Samantha is a witch, and I'm just a human so that's a no for us, and sure you can wish for more. My prediction is that you will die during the battle. Rest in pieces.

a fool on a journey pensive_pilgrim's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
    Samantha is a witch, and I'm just a human so that's a no for us, and sure you can wish for more. My prediction is that you will die during the battle. Rest in pieces.
    You didn't say I can't wish for witches. I'm switching to witch wishes, which switches which witch swishes my wishes into existence.

All ego boundaries between humans erased, involuntary telepathy, meaningful immortality that I could use to help somebody/anything that ends when all life in the universe ends

Type
    intp
    1) I am transformed into an interdimensional portal that spans all life-containing worlds
    2) All life that falls into my portal is my slave
    3) I can control all slaves as if they were myself
    "Doesn't matter what a man has if he doesn't have purpose. You take that away from him, man usually goes with it." -Beau