Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New to forum - hello

Type
    xxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Robcore View Post
    Surprisingly, for a mostly-INTP group, on a social networking platform as out-dated as this(lol, who uses forums anymore?), we test on average pretty low for introversion on Utisz's INTPxQUISITION thread report...

Anyhow, welcome!

As a noob, is there anything you find appealing here, so far? anything that seems a turn-off?
    Thank you for the welcome. So far no turn-offs. Right now I am just looking around at past and present posts to get a feel for the people on this forum.

I have a question. Are people careful with who they befriend on here? What I mean is, as a noob will I be shunned from friends until I am known?

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Welcome.
    Everything under heaven is in utter chaos; the situation is excellent. - Mao

Banned
    Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by bettypop View Post
    Thank you for the welcome. So far no turn-offs. Right now I am just looking around at past and present posts to get a feel for the people on this forum.

I have a question. Are people careful with who they befriend on here? What I mean is, as a noob will I be shunned from friends until I am known?
    I don't see why you would unless you're aggressively confrontational and/or rude. Welcome to the forum.

Periwinkle blue is is a nice choice. My favourite is cerulean blue.

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    What I mean is, as a noob will I be shunned from friends until I am known?
    I'm sorry, you have not yet earned the right to get rejected.

Continue as you are until someone tells you that you suck- if that happens, let me know and I'll tell you if you do or that person's opinion is incorrect and then we'll laugh at them.
    This just in: I'm accepting all friend requests too unless you're a fricken jerk and I can't stand your existence and inane drivel. If that's the case, then I'll accept your friend request so I can keep an eye on your ass unless you don't hold any interest for me; then only the threat of keeping my eye on you stands. feces

Type
    xxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by NegaLatch View Post

Continue as you are until someone tells you that you suck- if that happens, let me know and I'll tell you if you do or that person's opinion is incorrect and then we'll laugh at them.
    So far no has told me that I suck. I will let you know if that a happens. Good to know someone has my back.

Banned
    Type
    INFJ
    So far no has told me that I suck. I will let you know if that a happens. Good to know someone has my back.
    Betty, you suck.

Type
    xxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
    Betty, you suck.
    Looks like Negalatch and myself are going to laugh have to laugh at you.

Type
    xxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrigal View Post
    Welcome.
    Thank you.

Type
    xxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by NegaLatch View Post

Tigerlily said I suck. What will we do about it, laugh?

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Tigerlily said I suck. What will we do about it, laugh?
    Yes because that isn't her opinion- she's goading both of us but we see right through her ploy! Hahahahaha!
    This just in: I'm accepting all friend requests too unless you're a fricken jerk and I can't stand your existence and inane drivel. If that's the case, then I'll accept your friend request so I can keep an eye on your ass unless you don't hold any interest for me; then only the threat of keeping my eye on you stands. feces