Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crazy People on YouTube

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner

Crazy People on YouTube

I wasn't sure at first, but then I read this: "This is a video of some orbs at my house in the country , flying around in the sky pretending to be stars i guess so they aren't noticed as easy. i have been watching them EVERY-NIGHT since around 1995, but the past couple of years they have gotten to be more active in greater numbers, i think th[...]"

Yes, it was a YouTube Crazy Person. Post your own.

Type
    INTP

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    This is one of the nuttiest I've seen. I mean....LOL

I hope this guy is real.

I can't find the original orb lady.

a fool on a journey pensive_pilgrim's Avatar
    Type
    INTP

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner

It's sort of akin to the violinists performing during the sinking of the Titanic.

Quote Originally Posted by pensive_pilgrim View Post
    The same video resumes at 2 1/2 minutes in with more of the paranoia.

Certainly an interesting person.

Lena Kochman
    Last edited by Catoptric; 03-12-2017 at 01:20 AM.

Type
    INTP
    Some of the best of crazy people are found in YouTube comments. Comments from video entitled "Glitches, Demons, or Reptilians Caught On Tape - Shape Shifter Species." The video is long and rambling, so I'll skip posting it.

Ya'aqob Ariel Uriyah1 month ago
    I see these beings all the time. I'm often approached by these beings many times. These human hybrids and clone reptilians can read you through your aura. I "flatline" when I was 5 years old and did visit the "other side" so they know I have a spiritual insight and has the protection mark of GOD. People have to also realize there are spiritual dark and light entities wandering this earth. There are also dimensional creatures that are traveling through portals here. The evil forces of the universe has gathered and when they execute their plan which will bee very soon...there will be a lot of people deceived and a lot of blood shed.............All praise to the MOST HIGH
    Brolyn Smokesalot1 month ago
    All humans are "chosen ones" Reptilians wish they could use their spiritual third eye as well and effortlessly as humans can. That's why our world leaders keep us drugged up on fluoride, they don't want us to evolve past their level. Reptiles don't have beautiful hearts/love energy like humans, now that you know that try focusing
    Reese Daniel1 month ago
    Amen brother. I believe you and I know these serpent seeds are all over the place, even in our own families. I was born to a Jezebel.
    Mark Win2 months ago
    What a load of shite
    Whooops, that's a sane one.

dianne hall3 days ago
    omg its real as fuck
    By the Grace of Yahweh3 weeks ago
    Ghosts and Aliens are really demons/fallen angels. There have been testimonial accounts of the aliens vanishing during a visit after calling out to Jesus Christ. If you see a ghost pray God and Jesus will protect you. Also, the Bible tells us that the earth is flat and stationary with a solid firmament dome that separates the earth and heavens. Amen
    THE THIRD GENERATION1 month ago
    This 'reptillian' species is not like martians or ?? they have been here on earth for millions of years, they live and work among HUMANS; they and humans are two different species they were 'created' prior to the era of dinosaurs, whereas modern humans--the last incarnation of mammalian persons have only been 'in the world' for approx. 10-15,000yrs: Their top scientists are millions of years more advanced and therefore they control the world---the ones who live among us are just monitors of the mammalian humans--the true world is veiled from mammalian peoples. Within the brain of the mammals of the world is an antenae called the PINEAL gland or sometimes referred to as the third eye; this is what gives 'life' and is transmits and receives data. theres much much more to this story, but i told him i was going to tell and this is where i've chosen to do it!
    Nothing exceptional really because 12 Million Americans Believe Lizard People Run Our Country.

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    No kidding! Here I thought that a (non-psychotic) lady I knew who told me the government was trying to control people through flu vaccines was pretty crazy, right? Well, maybe not. I'm still searching for a YouTube example that is actually obscure and original.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner

Just wait till the end.

Banned
    Type
    INFJ
    I still like Boxxy. I hope she's doing well and living a happy, healthier life.

Type
    EXFP
    My favourite crazy people is Remi Gaillard, he is totally awesome! Higly recommend his stuff.