Thread: Aspie

Banned
    Type
    INXX

Aspie

I've been banned from everywhere, it doesnt feel good. I'm getting fucked up and consentrating about pleasure in its absence, being aware of it, like i don't know what self conscious means - probably absent minded - but it is a bad thing. Right? I'm getting self-conscious.

I'm INXX or INFP. Before i was IXXX. One can wonder if i was nothing or was everything? I believe i was everything. People are like: naaaah.... thats a phase you're going through, everyone has to go through that (becoming adult and finding yourself).

JennyWoocky sent me here i talked to her on e-mail. Because i wasnt allowed, banned elsewhere.

Peace

Ecnet crew since '08 interprétation erronée's Avatar
    Type
    ISTP
    People here are kind and want to help.
    Last edited by interprétation erronée; 03-17-2017 at 04:27 AM.
    Sometimes when I yawn I taste pear

Banned
    Type
    INXX
    Ali le mooslem? Oui oui, je vais add toi come mon amie. Il est une plesir. A la denier de la jour nous vais allez en la route comme mooslem. Est vous un mooslem?

I just had a frech course :P Sorry, i had to.

Type
    ISTP
    French is a lovely tongue.

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Hi Mustafa. When I was a kid, more than thirty years ago, I read a comic book with a sketch inside called Mustapha Million. Most of the time, Mustapha just rubbed his wealth and opulence in the faces of his English schoolboy peers, who took it rather matter-of-factly that they were effectively being teabagged by his largesse, but occasionally,he showed his true colors and he flew planes into people.

now we know.

Banned
    Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa View Post
    I've been banned from everywhere, it doesnt feel good. I'm getting fucked up and consentrating about pleasure in its absence, being aware of it, like i don't know what self conscious means - probably absent minded - but it is a bad thing. Right? I'm getting self-conscious.

I'm INXX or INFP. Before i was IXXX. One can wonder if i was nothing or was everything? I believe i was everything. People are like: naaaah.... thats a phase you're going through, everyone has to go through that (becoming adult and finding yourself).

JennyWoocky sent me here i talked to her on e-mail. Because i wasnt allowed, banned elsewhere.

Peace
    TypoC are full of sensitive souls. What makes you feel self conscious? Why were you banned?

Banned
    Type
    INXX
    Quote Originally Posted by Limey View Post
    Hi Mustafa. When I was a kid, more than thirty years ago, I read a comic book with a sketch inside called Mustapha Million. Most of the time, Mustapha just rubbed his wealth and opulence in the faces of his English schoolboy peers, who took it rather matter-of-factly that they were effectively being teabagged by his largesse, but occasionally,he showed his true colors and he flew planes into people.

@Tigerlily

In reality i've always been poor, i've had only four childhood friends throughout my youth, but now without working i am rich like, i'm retired (actually "mentally" invalid) because i have no circle or network maybe?

Tigerlily: I "feel" self conscious because like i said i'm being fucked up metaphorically speaking. Fucking is an emotionless activity, and when i'm partner nr. 1 then partner nr. 2 where i'm at, my therapist is fucking me up. I'm in compulsory treatment, so that say how fucked they are. But then again, i fly bombs and airplanes into people, not anymore though. I'm Mustafa! I believe i'm a 'professional terrorist', because nothing unites people as much as a common enemy. But i'm not the enemy. No wonder i can't cooexist, even with TypoC. ....i'm an Aspie, none has logically or by mercy any right to sa no to me, in other words the world should be mine. But people are too anarchistic in nature.

Peace

Banned
    Type
    INXX
    I mean i'm being fucked down @Tigerlily

Banned
    Type
    INXX
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
    TypoC are full of sensitive souls. What makes you feel self conscious? Why were you banned?
    I

Type
    ISTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa View Post
    Ali le mooslem? Oui oui, je vais add toi come mon amie. Il est une plesir. A la denier de la jour nous vais allez en la route comme mooslem. Est vous un mooslem?

I just had a frech course :P Sorry, i had to.
    No. I'm just the son of man who resembles a once famous boxer.