Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Radical-ism

Banned
    Type
    INXX

Radical-ism

Dictionary.com says about the word radical: of or going to the root or origin; fundamental:
    a radical difference.

I often go to the core and see the world in shades - black and white, one and zero. And the digital world is outdated, for example you got the hexadecimal which 16s. And i consider myself according to the Islamic perspective, one Jesus, with other Jesus's before and after. I strech my divine hand to the world and the world is in Chaos. I'm ensuring my own peace thus, because one day we'll all be Jesus. I and my theories get rejected by others who know and don't know. If i got accepted we would'nt make it, not enough science of mind, but the outlines are defined.

Radically speaking, we want peace so we can work, in a expanding and contracting circle like the universe. But as long as its possible to keep the circle expanded, we should do so. Peace and our humanity comes before seeking out life forms and "not useful knowlge", urgent problems first. Islam like me and Christianity provides peace as they make up the foundation of the second coming/renesance.

The second coming in the Quran confirming Christianities perspective on Jesus: Those who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture and the polytheists were not to be parted [from misbelief] until there came to them clear evidence - A Messenger from Allah , reciting purified scriptures. But Islam is the newest and most accurate version, and it got the upper hand, in the futures epic handshake and pledge of allegiance and alliance and armageddon.

Peace

Banned
    Type
    INXX
    I am/was racing to be consistent and keep my oaths, i had/have the fire pushing me forward and paradise in front of me: Indeed, those who exchange the covenant of Allah and their [own] oaths for a small price will have no share in the Hereafter, and Allah will not speak to them or look at them on the Day of Resurrection, nor will He purify them; and they will have a painful punishment

What if you're just a chemical cocktail that stops functioning at some point and gets put back into the clay canister at some point to become something else that mixes with something else in an almost infinite myriad of possibilities, including no conscious thought or even multiple beings of conscious thought in which you are merely a small percentage of the matter makeup? What if?
    Quote Originally Posted by whatloveihave View Post
    I don't find you a potential threat to human society, you're not crazy. Feces.

Banned
    Type
    INXX
    I see. I believe in rebirth. But leaving my belief for a moment, it seems you are advocating a genetic overlook, but on the other hande you got purely mental aspects, and in the middle epigenetics that is slow heavy change of the genes. Humanity can't afford epigenetics for everyone to find the middlepath between genetics and mentalizing, they don't have the resources. And a purely genetic look is called restricted view of monism, but mental one is called wide view.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monism#Definitions

Type
    INTP
    Do you have a question/discussion topic or just want to talk about how you see things?

Dictionary.com says about the word radical: of or going to the root or origin; fundamental:
    a radical difference.
    Well in the spirit of making shit up, going back to the origin isn't how the universe generally works. A leads to B leads to C leads to D, each step irreversible. The broken glass does not spontaneously reassemble itself. Second law of thermodynamics stuff.

One might think they are going back to the origin, but it's always an idealized version of the origin, an unreal version. Seven billion humans can't revert to hunter gatherers for example. You might as well advocate for being six years old again.

Banned
    Type
    INXX
    I don't want something particular from this, maybe enlighten and expand my horizon.

My root is wisdom and knowledge. Theres a quote: All wisdom is old wisdom. So it is a rediscovery.

Type
    Xxxx
    Is this shit real?
    ni patrie ni patron

Banned
    Type
    INXX
    You're not worth my time, because your not worth my time

a fool on a journey pensive_pilgrim's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by stigmatica View Post
    What if you're just a chemical cocktail that stops functioning at some point and gets put back into the clay canister at some point to become something else that mixes with something else in an almost infinite myriad of possibilities, including no conscious thought or even multiple beings of conscious thought in which you are merely a small percentage of the matter makeup? What if?
    I am a soul with a body, not the other way around.

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Religion is soon to be a cultural artifact.

Meanwhile