Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: You know you're an INTP when...

Type
    INTP
    You need a new laptop so you decide to really cut down on all extraneous spending. You're already frugal and you already own more than you need so this shouldn't be a problem.

Later the exact same day you walk into a used bookstore and come out with an armload of books.

Type
    INTJ
    Quote Originally Posted by TeresaJ View Post
    You need a new laptop so you decide to really cut down on all extraneous spending. You're already frugal and you already own more than you need so this shouldn't be a problem.

Later the exact same day you walk into a used bookstore and come out with an armload of books.
    *head pivot*
    Girrrrrrrrl! that ain't nuthin' - my baby daddy say he gon' buy me a Kia.

Samir! - you're breaking the car!

Type
    istj
    Hell, they're used. Buy 20 more.

Type
    INTP

Abandon all plans ye who enter here. Should be at the entrance of bookstores.
    Re-grouping at www.intp.live forum

Type
    xxxx

Tsundoku is very INTP.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsundoku

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by avolkiteshvara View Post
    See, that's one thing I do try to limit. It bugs me if I have a bunch of unread books. It feels.... dishonest, almost. Unless I'm legitimately planning to read them or if it's a reference book.

But... Now that I have a kid and he's learning to read... there's nothing wrong with building a library of reference books and novels that might interest him...

Type
    xxxx
    See, that's one thing I do try to limit. It bugs me if I have a bunch of unread books. It feels.... dishonest, almost. Unless I'm legitimately planning to read them or if it's a reference book.

But... Now that I have a kid and he's learning to read... there's nothing wrong with building a library of reference books and novels that might interest him...
    Just Edgar Cayce that shit.

Type
    eNTP
    Quote Originally Posted by avolkiteshvara View Post
    Just Edgar Cayce that shit.
    If learning by osmosis were a thing I'd be sleeping on a kindle every night. Scratch that--a bed of SSD's filled to the brim with PDF books on math, science, history and dictionaries.
    I am mine and thou art thine.