Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A guide to life

Banned
    Type
    INXX

A guide to life

In Gods Name

I'm writing this from my vast experience and dissatisfaction due to mistreatment. Ignorance is bliss and creates fire, driving you, but i've been deprived my fire and ignorance and kindness. I'd like to say in-gorant. Insider gnostiscism. As an ingorant, a kind one you are loyal and near others, like loyality of a dog, despite that you disagree with the others and so it is in religion.

Just because you disagree with someone, you don't have to be repelled or think neg thoughts. You have to stay put. And that creates pain. Pain creates movement, this pain is not negative. And that's good. This tension creates fire. Which leads me to believe NFs are fire temperament, gentle fire. Guys, you don't have to exterminate everyone you disagree with, but that joker pissed me off, he wasn't just disagreeing (in which case he could have ignored me and been an ingorant) he was pissing me off. And the jerks defended him banned me a celebrated my fall. Nay. They are kids with guns and drugs. Dangerous.

I mean i've been in an INFP forum and they had no moderators. They knew its allright to disagree. But moderators elsewhere seek out trouble and of course thei'r stronger, so they end up banning he who they disagree with. They use the action of banning to create fire/kindness, but they don't want to do that internally amd be peaceful and spread peace, by tolerating without evil thoughts. Like: Say no evil, see no evil, hear no evil, and fire comes from tolerance. Of course you can't tolerate a jerk, because he intentionally seeks to just piss off. But i don't seek out trouble do i?

Peace

Type
    INTP
    Well you're here writing so it can't be that bad can it?

Good on you for inventing a word. I read some definitions of gnosticism and like many such things it leaves me perplexed. It does seem deep though. What's your definition?

Type
    INTP
    Wait, so I'm confused-- have you found Jesus yet?

Banned
    Type
    INXX
    Quote Originally Posted by Starjots View Post
    Well you're here writing so it can't be that bad can it?

Good on you for inventing a word. I read some definitions of gnosticism and like many such things it leaves me perplexed. It does seem deep though. What's your definition?
    I'm paraphrasing wikipedia and commenting. I've always in my religious research encountered this word, and religious people use it on daily basis like water. It means in greek knowledge or insight, or acknowledgment/epistemology. Gnostiscism is spiritual knowledge.

Peace

Banned
    Type
    INXX
    Quote Originally Posted by rincon View Post
    Wait, so I'm confused-- have you found Jesus yet?
    No. I'm a seal breaker. Whereas people are occupied by recieving the seal (Jesus) and bowing to eachother, because Jesus and the prophet Muhammed is dead. The prophet Muhammed is the seal of the messengers. Yet if you want to challenge him/cooperate you can:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_of_Muhammad

And if you are in doubt about what We have sent down upon Our Servant [Muhammad], then produce a surah the like thereof and call upon your witnesses other than Allah, if you should be truthful.
    But if you do not - and you will never be able to - then fear the Fire, whose fuel is men and stones, prepared for the disbelievers.

<DELETED BY MOD FOR NOW>

Peace
    Last edited by stigmatica; 04-21-2017 at 03:29 PM. Reason: drama

Type
    ENTP
    wait we have a terrorist
    We didn't land on Plymouth Rock. Plymouth Rock landed on us.

Type
    xNxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa View Post
    No. I'm a seal breaker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa View Post
    The prophet Muhammed is the seal of the messengers.
    Does this mean, as it would logically follow, that you're a Muhammed-breaker?

Type
    xNxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Polemarch View Post
    wait we have a terrorist
    My vote is an islamic AI.

Banned
    Type
    INXX
    Quote Originally Posted by stuck View Post
    Does this mean, as it would logically follow, that you're a Muhammed-breaker?
    The prophet Muhammed is the organizer of the fight between SEALS and Terrorists and humans inbetween. He's with you and with me, hes with all of us. We and he are the seal bearers. I also was a seal bearer until I at age 19 decided to do like the verses above says and write a chapter thereof and call those whom associate with Allah because someone is in doubt. So i'm litterally Islamic/Atheist AI.

Peace

Banned
    Type
    INXX
    Quote Originally Posted by Polemarch View Post
    wait we have a terrorist
    They got nothing on me.