Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Succulents are boring

Type
    INFP
    I would love to receive a box of succulents. This is the actual way into my heart. Like, give me this instead of chocolates or wine or teddy bears an shit. That said, that collection had a dissapointing array of types and variants.
    Last edited by Vison; 04-30-2017 at 10:46 PM.
    Oh fuck it, Its the 90's.

Type
    INTP
    I can't say I've noticed.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    These fake ones from Marshall's cost the same as cheap real ones but come in nicer pots. I photographed the T-shirt to show how Marshall's exaggerates their savings.

I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    I do like jade trees. The awesome thing about jade trees is that bits fall off of them and then you stick them in the soil and get more jade trees. It's like the loaves and the fishes only it's actually replicable.

Type
    INTP
    They are a big trend in interior design. I've heard of wedding bouquets being made of them. Dunno who kicked it off, but they're supposed to be super low maintenance.

I've seen some really great ones. I guess any of them if kept alive for years and years make good bonsai material.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Whine whine whine. If u don't like succulents then find something more exciting and productive in ur life than wasting time whining about succulents. WahhhHAHHHAAH

U should b happy the little ppl have included plants in their lives.

Type
    INtP
    I live in an area where succulents make sense. If you live in a climate that is not dry, then you're just being a trendy dork.
    In theory, I love xeriscaping, so I'm all about using native plants; but in reality I can't be bothered to care about landscaping.