Type
    INFJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
    Ha, nope, definitely you
    *sigh* guilty.

Type
    INTP
    So, I sometimes used to check into the INFJ forum for some Feelery themed threads...

We don't have that here, think you could pick up the mantle?

How about something liikee .... Am I feeling jealous, angry or envious today?

Or you could just go around revealing everybody's hidden emotional motives, seeing as you are so adept at deciphering INTP speak and denial.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

Type
    INFJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    So, I sometimes used to check into the INFJ forum for some Feelery themed threads...

We don't have that here, think you could pick up the mantle?

How about something liikee .... Am I feeling jealous, angry or envious today?

Or you could just go around revealing everybody's hidden emotional motives, seeing as you are so adept at deciphering INTP speak and denial.
    ...feelery themed... humm. I'm not sure I... just... *strain* can you see what's stuck in my back?

lol jealous angry or envious... spot the 4 much?

Deep down I just want to post random stuff about the crows and blue jays in my front yard, snacks, being mean to pigeons (I still haven't figured that one out), having naps and staying up too late.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by itch View Post
    ...feelery themed... humm. I'm not sure I... just... *strain* can you see what's stuck in my back?
    You don't wanna know, buddy.

lol jealous angry or envious... spot the 4 much?
    Just a lil bit

Deep down I just want to post random stuff about the crows and blue jays in my front yard, snacks, being mean to pigeons (I still haven't figured that one out), having naps and staying up too late.
    Then do it

After 50 posts, you should totally blog all about those Blue Jays.. and various euphemisms.

Oh and your insults! Your creative insults are just brilliant, you need to share them with the world!
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Limey View Post
    lolol, you get it. I'm obviously going to have to get up earlier in the morning to catch you out.

Type
    INFJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    You don't wanna know, buddy.

Just a lil bit

Then do it

After 50 posts, you should totally blog all about those Blue Jays.. and various euphemisms.

Oh and your insults! Your creative insults are just brilliant, you need to share them with the world!
    I think at this rate by the time 50 posts have rolled by if someone hasn't stabbed me in the face I'll end up doing it myself

Type
    INTP
    I think at this rate by the time 50 posts have rolled by if someone hasn't stabbed me in the face I'll end up doing it myself
    Ahh, you feel better actually you've actually slept, Itch.

Type
    INFJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Ahh, you feel better actually you've actually slept, Itch.
    I need to look into that right away I think.

U know, I don't think I was angry about anything at all during my waking hours today. I miss cortisol.

Type
    INTP
    I need to look into that right away I think.

U know, I don't think I was angry about anything at all during my waking hours today. I miss cortisol.
    Ouh, I had a surprisingly anger free day yesterday/last night too. Hmm, that doesn't happen often. I was a having some really pleasant dystopian dream beforehand... I think that set my mood for the day

Right now, I need to draw my curtains closed, stick Netflix on, and die a pleasant death.

I think you should too!

Banned
    Type
    ISFP
    smells very bad