Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: My dog is the most beautiful dog.

  1. #11
    singularity precursor Limey's Avatar
    Type
    INTJ
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Mid Atlantic USA
    Posts
    5,442
    INTPx Award Winner
    I would play red rover with that dog

  2. #12
    Bringer of Jollity MoneyJungle's Avatar
    Type
    INFP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Fool's Paradise
    Posts
    2,235
    Quote Originally Posted by Limey View Post
    I would play red rover with that dog
    In Russia, Red Rover is callled Ali Baba. Just keep that factoid in your hip pocket for future mockery.
    Even if I knew that tomorrow
    the world would go to pieces,
    I would still plant my apple tree

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Makers!* View Post
    Pic of Dog Heaven
    I'm betting that's one happy dog, despite the ticks. I'm thinking my dog probably fits better in a "My dog is the ugliest dog" thread. A child actually screamed and ran in passing on a sidewalk once.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatloveihave View Post
    I don't find you a potential threat to human society, you're not crazy. Feces.

  4. #14
    atom arranger Sistamatic's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,301
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by stigmatica View Post
    I'm betting that's one happy dog, despite the ticks. I'm thinking my dog probably fits better in a "My dog is the ugliest dog" thread. A child actually screamed and ran in passing on a sidewalk once.
    Yes, but your dog has a nice winter wardrobe to make up for it. He may own more shoes than I do.
    Insults are effective only where emotion is present. -- Spock, "Who Mourns for Adonais?" Stardate 3468.1.

    I'm not avoiding socializing I'm helping socializing avoid me! --MoneyJungle

  5. #15
    This thread SHALL NOT DIE!!!


    Lazy copy/paste of image of my dog in my blog:
    Spoiler: My Dog


    His beauty is on the inside. He finds any time he spends with me the most important time in the universe, he'd die for me, and he'd kill for me. What more can you ask for?

    He was supposed to be my daughters dog, but it didn't work out that way. We were meant for each other.
    @Makers!* - I wonder if time in the military creates a need for a dog. There's a companionship that happens in the military. The hard times and reliance on each other that doesn't get reproduced in civilian life. Until you find the right dog.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatloveihave View Post
    I don't find you a potential threat to human society, you're not crazy. Feces.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Makers!*'s Avatar
    Type
    XXXX
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Blackfeet Country
    Posts
    1,499
    Quote Originally Posted by stigmatica View Post

    @Makers!* - I wonder if time in the military creates a need for a dog. There's a companionship that happens in the military. The hard times and reliance on each other that doesn't get reproduced in civilian life. Until you find the right dog.
    Maybe so. We've formed a bond my girlfriend has expressed jealousy over. This morning I wanted to shoot the dog though. She communicates almost exclusively through telepathy, and if she reads anything remotely against her will on my mind, she'll trot about 5 feet ahead of me, just annoyingly out of reach. So, anyway, she gets to spend the day outside in the 30 mile per winds, because I couldn't catch her. Hope she enjoys her decision.

  7. #17
    Bringer of Jollity MoneyJungle's Avatar
    Type
    INFP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Fool's Paradise
    Posts
    2,235
    Quote Originally Posted by stigmatica View Post
    This thread SHALL NOT DIE!!!
    After dealing with my furry doggo I've decided if I ever get another dog it's going to be a much less furry one like yours.
    Even if I knew that tomorrow
    the world would go to pieces,
    I would still plant my apple tree

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyJungle View Post
    After dealing with my furry doggo I've decided if I ever get another dog it's going to be a much less furry one like yours.
    Every dog I've owned (Nacho, Star/Starlish, Chita, Lucenda, Tony, Shadow, Snowball, Cookie, and Carlos) have been exclusively outside dogs except two. Snowball (Poodle) and Carlos (Xolo).

    Neither of the two insiders shed (Carlos is more an inside and outside dog). So I'm curious, just how bad is the hair? I've noticed they make vacuums specifically for it. I do have a cat, and the hair can kind of accumulate over months or years... but it's not that noticeable.

    Aside from the hairless benefits, I've kind of locked in on Xolo dogs now. I've had a lot of dogs, known even more. Most impressive dog I've known is Carlos by miles, except perhaps @Sistamatics dog Binky she had many years ago (a greyhound). Carlos is an unbelievably smart, loving, and athletic dog that can keep up with me any day.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatloveihave View Post
    I don't find you a potential threat to human society, you're not crazy. Feces.

  9. #19
    Bringer of Jollity MoneyJungle's Avatar
    Type
    INFP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Fool's Paradise
    Posts
    2,235
    Quote Originally Posted by stigmatica View Post
    Every dog I've owned (Nacho, Star/Starlish, Chita, Lucenda, Tony, Shadow, Snowball, Cookie, and Carlos) have been exclusively outside dogs except two. Snowball (Poodle) and Carlos (Xolo).

    Neither of the two insiders shed (Carlos is more an inside and outside dog). So I'm curious, just how bad is the hair? I've noticed they make vacuums specifically for it. I do have a cat, and the hair can kind of accumulate over months or years... but it's not that noticeable.

    Aside from the hairless benefits, I've kind of locked in on Xolo dogs now. I've had a lot of dogs, known even more. Most impressive dog I've known is Carlos by miles, except perhaps @Sistamatics dog Binky she had many years ago (a greyhound). Carlos is an unbelievably smart, loving, and athletic dog that can keep up with me any day.
    It's more about her fur getting knotted up all the time than it is fur getting on my stuff. I used to have a cat and the fur level with the dog is only a little worse. The stray hairs are thicker and coarser. I read that my breed of dog (which I didn't choose) needed to have her ears brushed every day and I thought 'yeah right lol' but she starts to get dreadlocks if I skip for even a day. I can't have my dog looking like a trustifarian!
    Even if I knew that tomorrow
    the world would go to pieces,
    I would still plant my apple tree

Similar Threads

  1. All Cats Are Beautiful
    By sandwitch in forum Rants, Raves & Hot Air
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 09:08 PM
  2. Ugly (and beautiful) buildings
    By Lud in forum The Pub
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-26-2016, 06:27 PM
  3. Magical, Beautiful Experiences
    By Osito Polar in forum The Pub
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-22-2014, 02:50 AM
  4. beautiful buildings & structures
    By Faust in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-12-2014, 12:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •