Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My dog is the most beautiful dog.

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    I would play red rover with that dog

Type
    INFP
    Quote Originally Posted by Limey View Post
    I would play red rover with that dog
    In Russia, Red Rover is callled Ali Baba. Just keep that factoid in your hip pocket for future mockery.

Glimpses do ye seem to see of that mortally intolerable truth; that all deep, earnest thinking is but the intrepid effort of the soul to keep the open independence of her sea; while the wildest winds of heaven and earth conspire to cast her on the treacherous, slavish shore?

Quote Originally Posted by Makers!* View Post
    Pic of Dog Heaven
    I'm betting that's one happy dog, despite the ticks. I'm thinking my dog probably fits better in a "My dog is the ugliest dog" thread. A child actually screamed and ran in passing on a sidewalk once.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatloveihave View Post
    I don't find you a potential threat to human society, you're not crazy. Feces.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by stigmatica View Post
    I'm betting that's one happy dog, despite the ticks. I'm thinking my dog probably fits better in a "My dog is the ugliest dog" thread. A child actually screamed and ran in passing on a sidewalk once.
    Yes, but your dog has a nice winter wardrobe to make up for it. He may own more shoes than I do.
    Insults are effective only where emotion is present. -- Spock, "Who Mourns for Adonais?" Stardate 3468.1.

I'm not avoiding socializing I'm helping socializing avoid me! --MoneyJungle

This thread SHALL NOT DIE!!!

Lazy copy/paste of image of my dog in my blog:
    Spoiler: My Dog

His beauty is on the inside. He finds any time he spends with me the most important time in the universe, he'd die for me, and he'd kill for me. What more can you ask for?

He was supposed to be my daughters dog, but it didn't work out that way. We were meant for each other.
    @Makers!* - I wonder if time in the military creates a need for a dog. There's a companionship that happens in the military. The hard times and reliance on each other that doesn't get reproduced in civilian life. Until you find the right dog.

Type
    XXXX

@Makers!* - I wonder if time in the military creates a need for a dog. There's a companionship that happens in the military. The hard times and reliance on each other that doesn't get reproduced in civilian life. Until you find the right dog.
    Maybe so. We've formed a bond my girlfriend has expressed jealousy over. This morning I wanted to shoot the dog though. She communicates almost exclusively through telepathy, and if she reads anything remotely against her will on my mind, she'll trot about 5 feet ahead of me, just annoyingly out of reach. So, anyway, she gets to spend the day outside in the 30 mile per winds, because I couldn't catch her. Hope she enjoys her decision.

Type
    INFP
    This thread SHALL NOT DIE!!!
    After dealing with my furry doggo I've decided if I ever get another dog it's going to be a much less furry one like yours.

Glimpses do ye seem to see of that mortally intolerable truth; that all deep, earnest thinking is but the intrepid effort of the soul to keep the open independence of her sea; while the wildest winds of heaven and earth conspire to cast her on the treacherous, slavish shore?

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyJungle View Post
    After dealing with my furry doggo I've decided if I ever get another dog it's going to be a much less furry one like yours.
    Every dog I've owned (Nacho, Star/Starlish, Chita, Lucenda, Tony, Shadow, Snowball, Cookie, and Carlos) have been exclusively outside dogs except two. Snowball (Poodle) and Carlos (Xolo).

Neither of the two insiders shed (Carlos is more an inside and outside dog). So I'm curious, just how bad is the hair? I've noticed they make vacuums specifically for it. I do have a cat, and the hair can kind of accumulate over months or years... but it's not that noticeable.

Aside from the hairless benefits, I've kind of locked in on Xolo dogs now. I've had a lot of dogs, known even more. Most impressive dog I've known is Carlos by miles, except perhaps @Sistamatics dog Binky she had many years ago (a greyhound). Carlos is an unbelievably smart, loving, and athletic dog that can keep up with me any day.

Type
    INFP
    Every dog I've owned (Nacho, Star/Starlish, Chita, Lucenda, Tony, Shadow, Snowball, Cookie, and Carlos) have been exclusively outside dogs except two. Snowball (Poodle) and Carlos (Xolo).

Neither of the two insiders shed (Carlos is more an inside and outside dog). So I'm curious, just how bad is the hair? I've noticed they make vacuums specifically for it. I do have a cat, and the hair can kind of accumulate over months or years... but it's not that noticeable.

Aside from the hairless benefits, I've kind of locked in on Xolo dogs now. I've had a lot of dogs, known even more. Most impressive dog I've known is Carlos by miles, except perhaps @Sistamatics dog Binky she had many years ago (a greyhound). Carlos is an unbelievably smart, loving, and athletic dog that can keep up with me any day.
    It's more about her fur getting knotted up all the time than it is fur getting on my stuff. I used to have a cat and the fur level with the dog is only a little worse. The stray hairs are thicker and coarser. I read that my breed of dog (which I didn't choose) needed to have her ears brushed every day and I thought 'yeah right lol' but she starts to get dreadlocks if I skip for even a day. I can't have my dog looking like a trustifarian!

Type
    INXj
    We're waiting for the pizza guy!
    Attached Images Attached Images